Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Started by Sportsdude, Oct 08 06 12:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Don't eat all the turkey's please, leave some for the obese americans for next month. lol.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I'll gladly save the feathers!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

I'm leaving this turkey alone. I'm no fan of the bird.......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

LOL Lise. So what are you gonna eat?

Me I think I'm gonna skip Thanksgiving this year. Rather work at a soup kitchen. Don't think the relatives mind. Hell, we don't get along anymore anyway.

kitten

Cooking a turkey for one is just plain ridiculous, so I'm having roast chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans, and pumpkin pie for dessert.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

Chicken for me, the same with kitten. I just don't get roasting a mega huge bird and having leftovers for days.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

True Auth.

Only REAL Canadians eat turkey anyways. The imports like rice and rat!!

Shut up

Racist bastard.

They're more canadian then you will ever be.

P.C.

Well, I'm actually going to use my crockpot.....lol.  Seriously.  We often get  a couple drumsticks and do them in the crock.  They're lovely and gravy makes itself. I'll get to come home from work, and smell turkey.....ahhhhhhhh.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

A chicken, with veggies and gravy, a glass of wine and my cat.  What a perfect Thanksgiving Day!   And phone calls to my sister and brother in New Brunswick.  I am content and thankful.  I'm glad to live in such a wonderful country, in spite of the flaws.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Lise

Gobble.... gobble..... turkey me up, Scottie.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Well how was everyones thanksgiving??

I must admit although I like turkey meals and the subsequent turkey sandwiches.. Im sick of them already! I had turkeys on saturday, sunday and monday with different friends and family. My girlfriend thinks I was torturing her.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Our thanksgiving was lovely, Russ. Chicken, sweet potatoes, yam.... plus authentic biriyani rice compliments of my hubby's parents. I admit, it doesn't go well with roast chicken but wth, it was good.

Ended the meal with store-bought pumpkin pie and ice cream. Yummy.
Bill Cosby.