So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Hi Dev!  Hi SD!
 *waves*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

*waves at Lil Me*

ah that makes more sense on the weather. Cknw has the temp for today at 28.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Hey Lil Me *waves back and hugs*

How's your summer so far?

Mine has been pretty mellow. Some camping. After I get back from my US trip, my son and I are off to the cabin for a few days. Water fun!      

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
*waves at Lil Me*

ah that makes more sense on the weather. Cknw has the temp for today at 28.

kind of hard to believe any of them, they all don't seem to want to agree.  

Sportsdude

what do they mean when they say not near the water?  

Devil

I guess it is cooler along the waterfront. Probably starts getting hotter by the time you are approaching Burnaby. Not sure though, just a guess.

Lil Me

Summer has been good so far.  Back from SF and emptying my parents' house.  Mr LM back in the North for a project there, so I have a chance to organize the equipment and tools that pile up everywhere.  Helping my packrat friend organize crap from my parents' house for her garage sale.

Driving to Reno in August for Hot Aug Nights car show with some friends.  Mr LM and Heckyl and Jeckyl are going for the cars, and I'm going for the cheap drinks, buffet and the 50s/60s theme.  (we're non gamblers)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

cool! have fun.  

Devil

Lil Me, that sounds like fun. I have been to SF a lot. I used to live in that area. Pretty cool place!

Reno should be fun. Lake Tahoe is having some scary fires right now. It will be nice and green next summer.

I am going to South Florida in two weeks. I am already drinking water in preperation for it..lol!    

Sportsdude

lol preparing for the weather.  

Devil

July is almost half over already...*sniffle*

Sportsdude

yup. begining of august everyone goes back to school now here.  

Devil

That sounds evil! August is such a hot, fun month!

Sportsdude

yeah I know. It used to be that we'd go til the start of june and then come back after labour day. But after grade 5 they forgot about Labour Day start and its been creeping closer to the first of August ever since. It always messed with my head to be honest. Never did well school wise in August. My head would go "I should be at home"

Devil

Yeah, by August girls wear a lot less clothes because they had all summer to work on their tans, by August, its time to show them off! I love August.

|