So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Isis

wow....I must still be tired

know my know??should be name...silly me!

yeah, I've held off with pics on facebook...I'm not too cozy with the idea that the creators of facebook would 'own my picture'...nobody has those rights!!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

facebook is better then myspace. I don't put any pics on myspace.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

forumla1

who wuld want to put a face on a book anyways.  doesn't make sense.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Facebook is a blast.

And they have a feature where facebook can interrogate your email account and get a list of your friends who have a facebook entry.

I used that to get in touch with a person I hadn't spoken to in about a year.

I think she was creeped out to be honest since the first thing she said was "how did you find me on here???"
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Forumla!!!!!111

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

heya monkee...what's for lunch?

Devil

Mmmm pancakes for lunch!

kitten

I'm planning to have a Western omelette for lunch if I ever get away from this addictive keyboard.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Devil

A company over a block invited me over for a Stampede breaky, but I was too lazy this morning to go over till lunch, so I had pancake leftovers. Then a walk. Its comfy and breezy here today. In between heat waves I think.

kitten

Pancakes are always good, Devil.  It's clear skies and breezy today out here.  Perfect weather!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Devil

You bet! In the office more than I like this time of year, so I try to get as much air as I can. Usually I am out in the field with my work in the summer. But they are too short handed here. We are struggling to find people and our salary level is pretty much open.

I am heading to Fort Lauderdale for a week at the end of the month too. Hope there is no hurricanes to carry me off to sea.

Heeellllllpppp!!!

purelife

afternoon all.

What do you like on your pancakes, Devil?

Yea, today is really windy.  I was out for a bit to read but then decided to leave because my hair and pages kept flying around, even under direct sun.  Oh well, I'll have to try again another time.

I noticed that this year, the sun is much stronger in rays.  I actually got burned this year for the first time.  And I wasn't out in the sun for that long.  Anyone else notice any differences?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#ff0000 size=7]PL, Devil, KITTTEEEEEENNNNN!!!!1111[/FONT]

Happy Lunch day!!!

It's terriyaki chickens day!!!!!

I had a nice walk through the woody dunes and worked up an appetite for...

Terriyaki chickens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purelife

mmmm......teryaki chicken sounds delicious... you are arousing my taste buds...

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

AAAAAHH!!

Even bad terriyaki with watered down sauce is comforting to my tummy    =)

Also, there is now one less chicken in the world. This thought gives me great pleasure.

|