So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

sun rays are suppose to get more dangerous, pl. But that's quite unusual for a low elevation city. That happens more often in the mountains.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

You mean cuz then yer closer to the sun? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

yup. When I first went to colorado a couple summers ago for camp I learned this the hard way. lol

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
sun rays are suppose to get more dangerous, pl. But that's quite unusual for a low elevation city. That happens more often in the mountains.

Uhm, that wasn't what I was asking but ok....

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Can I get some Lunch status updates please?

Curious minds want to know.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

oh sorry. If you burned its probably from the weakening of the ozone and you got a 'stronger' ray.

I had nachos

purelife

I had curry chicken with chick peas.    

P.C.

I had dirty rice. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a234.gif" border=0]

purelife

What's in your dirty rice?  You've got my attention.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

What was that?

This is not a charade.

We need total concentration.

Now, once more...with FEEEELING.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

holy crap I can't see the highway because of the rain coming down so hard. lol  

P.C.

Bacon, cabbage and China Lily.  It is so yummy I could eat it every day.....although I'll settle for once a month.

Sportsdude

pork chops! sweeet. dinner time.  

Sportsdude

ugh hail. Its hailing.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Um...are you posting as you drive SD?

|