Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

so, what's for dinner?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

caesar salad.

fingers crossed....if the river would crest...we would be ok...but that isn't happening

oh well...survival tactics...weeehaaaaaaaw!

Sportsdude

You helping out sand bagging pb?
That's really funny about the Walmart, only Walmart would build right next to a river.

purelife

i was wondering about you Ms pit when i heard about the possible flood.  i HOPE and PRAY that your family doesn't have to evacuate.  

Sportsdude

Its going to be one of the worst floods in 70 years, that's what the officials are saying.

P.C.

I hope you'll try and keep us posted Miss Pitt.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

geez SD...you are creating drama.  I took a drive out...and at one place...I expect that the river will jump the tracks...and over take...the valley.  My area is still safe.  No..didn't sanbag.  Had kids to take care of...one extra for the day.  As of now...sleep is calling...but it seems...that an hour or two is all I will get.  Will see how I function in a little bit..haha...won't even bother logging out.

forumla1

geez SD...you are creating drama.

SD iz teh drama queen!  I bet that he could do teh splits to show off his flexibility!

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I'm supposed to say happy hump day to you, and you, to you, and you, to you, and you, no...not you....mmmm, no not that creepy guy in the back either.

Anyway, what's for Lunch?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

That pose looks extremely uncomfortable......even a bit .......deformed.

Lunch?  I'm still working on brekky.  A steaming hot bowl of Cream of Wheat, with a tiny dollop of butter and a light sprinkle of demerara.

P.C.

oh yea....and a happy hump day to you monkee.

forumla1

*whispers in monkee's ear*

"could i ride you on your back?"  I'd like to really experience that "hump"

PC, PC, HI HI!

Schadenfreude

Lunch. I like to lick the plate after we're done.  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

forumla1 wrote:
*whispers in monkee's ear*

"could i ride you on your back?"  I'd like to really experience that "hump"

PC, PC, HI HI!

The hump is in the front.

|