So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Chances are good, that if your dad is balding.....so will you.  It really doesn't matter how thick your hair is at 20.  Your dad is the mirror of what you will be at 40.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

hey peeps..goodevening!

little pic from my life..to share..this was my breakfast....yes SD..I know that you have already seen it!

kitten

How long do you think it will take to clear the road?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Schadenfreude

pitbullca.bc wrote:
 hey peeps..goodevening!

little pic from my life..to share..this was my breakfast....yes SD..I know that you have already seen it!

That was your breakfast? Try less eating less bran.  

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

I dunno. He said he was already losing his hair at my age, he didn't have thick hair like I do and he's thinned out in the back. I've got more of my mom's side in me and they don't go bald.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

rofl Schade.

So what happened?  How is this related to your breakfast......so many questions.

More info please.  

pitbullca.bc

haha PC...so...this morning I get up for work..and as I am burning into town at 8:45am...firetrucks and ambulance go burning by.  My thought is...hope it isn't someone I know..as this town is close knit.  At work...I hear..mudslide...but..it is linked with a city that is 3 hrs away?  Then...I phone the bf...he is out on the highway..drivin his rig...turns out..just outside of town...36kms...there is a massive mudslide.  Cutting us off from..everything that is being shipped in...peeps that have come into town..are cut off from their home town.  Drama I say!  Drama!

kitten

More nightmare than drama, Ms. Pit!

pitbullca.bc

breakfast...meaning...when I shoulda been eating breakfast.  That was my main introductory to the main drama of the day...  

kitten

Will this affect food supplies or necessities?

P.C.

Holy smokes Miss Pitt !!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]    That's one heck of a way to start the day.

As ugly as it is, it looks like it should be a quick clean-up.  A few super-hoes should have that out of there in half a day.

Sportsdude

*goes to get the shovel*  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

Kitten:...yes...trucks are supposed to be in..in the AM...no opening..no trucks.

PC..shovels...would be a david and goliath scenario...not gonna work this time hon.

Reality...there is another way through..called..."the Cranberry".  They sent the grader out tonight to clear out this gravel road..with rickety bridges..over flowing with creeks..that are near flood level....as that is another of our problems...flooding..

P.C.

Aaaaa....shovels was SD's plan.  I was talking about those big super-hoes like they use on the pipelines.

[img class=border height=180 alt="" src="http://www.hitachi-c-m.com/au/images/products/excavator/large/index.jpg" width=200]

pitbullca.bc

got more pics...looks like a whole mountain side came down.  
Good morning peeps!

|