So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

yeah but you don't know where its been processed. Like a hot dog has all sorts of stuff you don't want to know about in it. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Well you won't hear me defending a hot dogs nutritional value....nor would I ever defend a vegetarian diet's nutritional merit.  Balance and moderation.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I know I just don't feel like meet this week. lol  

P.C.

I hear ya.  I don't always feel like meat every day either.  Now Mr. Sawdust on the other hand....lol

Sportsdude

lol his favourite diet idea must of been Atkins.  

P.C.

Strangely enough, Sawdust is probably one of the few people I've known in my life that has never been on a diet...or even ever thought about a diet......(and this is the part that ticks me off)...nor needs to.  He's got some kind of weird souped up metabolism.

kitten

I like meat, but don't always choose to have it for a meal.  I couldn't be happy with a vegetarian diet all the time.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Schadenfreude

Has anyone tried the Edimami beans from Costco?

I have. They come in a box of six (?) individual sized servings. Microwave for 3 minutes.

I've only had Edimami at Shabuzen in Vancouver. After you salt, they tasted the same.

[TABLE cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SPAN class=smalltext]
[FONT size=2]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/FONT][/SPAN]
 [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]   [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]oy[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]ann[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT style="WIDTH: 2px; HEIGHT: 22px" type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == " tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview submitThisOnce(this);? && preview?')) with continue attachments, any reattach to have will confirm('You || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value undefined?][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

[FONT color=#c00000 size=4]Exactly. You think this is Discover Vancouver?[/FONT]

[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD colSpan=2][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

kitten

Would you really want to try to clear all the spam that TB has to deal with on a daily basis?  This weeds some of it out, and I think it's a good idea.

Sportsdude

really he doesn't need a diet P.C. lucky him.  

P.C.

Well, I find it annoying too, but I understand why he wants it in place.  The word codes are at least way better than the Upper case, lower case, number, upper case codes..........that was almost a deal breaker for me.

I have never heard of these 'beans' that you're talking about Schade.  What is it exactly?  

P.C.

No, SD, he doesn't.....it drives me crazy.  He eats rich food all the time....loves his red meat.....etc.  His cholesteral level is perfect.  I couldn't dare eat what he eats....lol

Sportsdude

the word code doesn't bother me as much as the 35Tkd stuff did.  

kitten

Mr. Sawdust is very lucky to have such good metabolism.  

Sportsdude

and it all doesn't go to his stomach? wow that's like unhuman lol.
Let me guess he's got a full head of hair too ;) , lol. My dad was telling me "one day you too will be balding" I lol'd. I've got the thickest hair ever.

|