So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I believe she had her regatta, which is a race meet.

Good Morning all, its a national holiday today, the public pools are open but no way am I going to swim outside today. The water is freezing I bet.

Washing clothes, cleaning room. (got some junk on my desk and night stand to get rid of)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

ugh I got a chain email from my friend telling me why America is a Christian nation. ugh  

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me

For once, I guess I was speechless...
 (Something happened to my post)

Anyways, Happy Lunch everyone.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol. if it was about my post it was a super long urban legend where Praise to God is enscripted ontop of the Washington Monument, which it is, but its not intended for what the chain letter believes it to be.  

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.  I had a garlic roast beef tortilla wrap.  I'm still hungry...   might get more food soon. :)    

Sportsdude

afternoon purelife.
I think I'm turning vegetarian.

purelife

uhm, what's with the anti-spam bot thingee where you have to enter the word?  Is it something new?

[FONT size=2]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview
[/FONT] [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]de[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]car[/TD] [TD]d[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=f0dd4cdc9fefc6e372217bf75e4dd946 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

Sportsdude

yeah its something new check the anti spam bot thread. :)  

Lise

Yep. It's so darn annoying.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Hey Lise!

Well I've succeeded in day 2 of my flirtation with vegetarianism.

Thank goodness for bocca burgers and salads.

Last night was indian food, tonight just bocca burgers and a salad.  

P.C.

What the hay is a bocca burger ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

soy beans basically it tastes like chicken but healthier.

Just like I think soy milk tastes better then regular milk.

P.C.

Ptewwwi.  Ain't nothin wrong with chicken nutritionally.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|