So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

really? Cuz I thought that's what everyone ran on in the Pacific Northwest. Coffee places out number people. lol

Just never been to a Tim Horton's.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Totally agree Lil Me.  2L of Extra Virgin Olive Oil is like 13 bucks!  CHEAP!  The chicken/vegetable chinese dumplings are a great buy.....so are the clothes... sooner or later, you and I would be dressing alike cuz I'm a-gonna buy some more clothes at Costco now that I have the freedom to return clothes (if they don't fit) any time!  I wished that they had changing rooms, though.  

Sportsdude

wal mart stinks.  

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
  purelife wrote:
 [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I'll meet you Lil Me, but only in private.  I like the one-on-one attention.[/SPAN]
--
Ok.  I'll meet you in the display model garden shed at Costco.

Sounds good.  I'll bring my water gun. :)

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
wal mart stinks.  

I LOVE Walmart.  *throws the stink bomb back at SD*

Sportsdude

who's bringing the slip 'n slide?  

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
Sportsdude wrote:
wal mart stinks.  

I LOVE Walmart.  *throws the stink bomb back at SD*

Booo, they are like a computer virus in the work place, they end up taking over everything.

pitbullca.bc

plastic sheets....and oil!  

Sportsdude

oil wrestling!  

purelife

Well, Walmart hasn't taken over of me.....yet...

Sportsdude

Out of the big box american stores I like Target better. They don't go after everything like Walmart.  

Lil Me

Target rocks!!!!  So does Costco in the U.S.  BIG bottles of Chilean wine for $6.

Walmart in the U.S. is waaaay cheaper than Walmart in Can.  And I think they sell more groceries, too.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

scuse me...gonna step out now..and go work out at my dads dog kennel.  Bye peeps!

Sportsdude

I have no probs with walmart until they start going into banking, groceries, gas stations, health care like they are doing here.

Target's like keep it simple and upscale.
I like Trader Joe's.
2 dollar bottle of wine.

Sportsdude

not that I buy the wine, since I can't buy it yet. But my parents like it and they're big wine drinkers.  

|