So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Happy Mothers Day to you too Lil Me......and ALL the moms.

Anybody doing anything exciting today?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Just watching lacrosse.

I'm contemplating buying myself a pair of CROCS- to wear at home.  They've actually very comfortable, even if they look like heck.  My floor surfaces at home are all hard, so I think they will make my feet happy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I think they're mega comfy.  I wear them in the garden all the time.

THIS is hilarious......I really lol'd'

[A href="http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=17234"]http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=17234[/A]

P.C.

Oh yea....It's a Mother's Day clip

Sportsdude

Happy Mother's Day Mom's of DS!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

P.C.

Thanks, SD and purelife.....and back at ya....if it applies of course.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]

pitbullca.bc

a happy mothers day to all.  Mine was spent..having breakfast cooked for me...after sleeping in.  Then watching a couple of select movies with the family.  For those who haven't seen Night At The Museum...I would totally suggest it!  Then...got taken out for dinner...for halibut.  Yum!  Asleep by 9 pm.
So...I am bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6 am.  Sun is going to shine...off to work today.  Hope all has a happy monday!

Lil Me

Morning Pitbull!  That sounds like a wonderful Mommy's Day.

Yesterday Heckyl made me toast and coffee, we took Jeckyl to lacrosse, I bought myself a pair of Crocs (Heckyl and Jeckyl call them "Dorcs"!) and a pair of speed-wrap sparring gloves, met some relatives to watch Meet the Robinsons (great movie!) and then dinner at Hon's.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

tenkani

~Fog~

The fog comes
on little cat feet.

It sits looking
over harbor and city
on silent haunches
and then moves on.

-Carl Sandburg

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

pitbullca.bc

aahh...nice!  Yeah...got a pair of crocs myself...they aren't the prettiest shoe that is for sure..but...they are a fine switch..at work..when me feets are aching...they help me make it through my day.  I think my harley boots...are almost done.. : (  

pitbullca.bc

g'mornin to you tenkmeister!

tenkani

*hugs*

Happy Monday Miss Pit     :)

Mine is off to a roaring start already.

Forgot my security access card. Er...probably lost it, which is not a good thing.

The Master will have my hide for this!!

*scuttling behind couch and hiding*
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

pitbullca.bc

haha....*hugz*
must protect tenkmeister...from evil..angry...Master....
*back* I say *back*

Devil

Hi tenk, pitbulla, and whoever else reads this.

Hope the weekend brought some rest and happiness.

My weekend was beautiful.

This weekend coming up is the May Long. I am actually going to a environmental conference with my work in Chicago. Never been there so it should be interesting to see a new place in the USA. I heard it is just a touch lively? I will have my evenings free too! Any tour guides from Chicago that want to show me around town here on DS?

Is is not a holiday down there (USA), until the weekend after for memorial Day, so they are having the conference this weekend.

Anybody been to Chicago that can give pointers for stuff to see?  

|