So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Dagwood.. its a term Ive heard since I was a kid.. as in everything in the fridge humanly possible on a sandwich
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

What's for dinner tonight?  I'm gonna BBQ some burgers.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Mmmm BBQ
I've got no clue.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Evening everyone.

Dinner will be hotdogs, coleslaw and some canteloupe.  The word cateloupe makes me giggle.  It kinda sounds like "can't elope!"  ;)

Lil Me

Yummy.  I'm BBQing some burgers.  We'll also have salad out of a bag, tomatoes and an avocado.  I'm on my 1st Caesar of the evening and it's yummy.

I had a nap after the parade today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Were you guys part of the parade or were you spectators?   Mmmmm....bbq burgers are delicious...

You're talking about caesar drink, right?  And not caesar salad, right?

Lil Me

Yes, liquid Caesars.

We were marching with Scouts.  I was panicking yesterday, as I had agreed to find a team of bodies who would distribute parade programs for the City/Rotary club and they all quit on me.  A bunch of good friends who are leaders and some good hearted kids stepped in at the last minute and got the job done!  It was all good.  We enjoyed the parade, and we'll be shown on community tv sometime in the future!

purelife

Glad that you had helpers who came to the rescue.  :))))  That sounds like loads of fun marching and appearing on live tv. :))  

Sportsdude

I feel like working out.  

Lil Me

On your way the gym, SD?  

Sportsdude

Thinking about it, I'll go to work after it, going to get wet anyway with work. Its raining out.  

purelife

Have a blast at the gym, SD.    

Sportsdude

Sure will
Need to get rid of this tire.

Sportsdude

ugh these mp3's take forever to charge  

Lil Me

Morning!  *yawn*
 Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.

|