So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

tenkani

Birds in the store, yup.

I guess they live up in the stacks of boxes.

Not sure how it is in the great white north but down here in Costco the aisles are basically stacks of crates that go up at least 60 or 70 feet (maybe 18 - 21 meters for you canucks). So who really knows what's hiding up there!?

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

weapons of mass destruction known as lays potato chips.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

Ooooh, if I worked there I would talk my comrades into sneaking back in after closing time and playing paintball up in the snowy peaks of potato chip heaven! We would fight the birds for control of their lofty domain!!!    >:(

EDIT: hey, career change time!! Are you in SD??????

P.C.

I'M IN......I need a carreer !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/c090.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol lol

I think the person who needs a new career is the script writer for this basketball tournament called the NIT.
West Virginia won the tournament and the shirts said: WEST VIRGINA

tenkani

Ooof.

You know, they'd better watch out.

A few more incidents like that and West Virginia's good name will be tarnished     ;)

Sportsdude

yeah drop another R and ooh boy FCC fines he we come.  

P.C.

Dropping the A would be sweet.

Russ

That sucks lise! stuff like that is normally one of the breakers. Best way to check that is like what miss Puresexxylife says.. with a voltmeter. I carry one in my truck even, lol.

Check at teh outlets and check the power going throught the breakers on teh output.. careful though, as it is live.. I have shocked myself many a times, lets just say it keeps your heart beating and you on your toes.

If its not that I would say you might have a short in one of your electrical connection boxes.. you might end up having to pull the covers and outlets out to see the electrical connections. By the houseing code all connections have to be done in a junction box that can be accessible without ripping the walls down. Most problems like that is either breaker or connections in the junction boxes. If its worse then its one of the feeder lines to teh outlets, and thats a major suck. You have to take down some of the walls to get at the feeder lines.. and the worst part is you dont knwo which way they've been run.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

OMG. Russ. Get shocked a couple of times..... hmmm...... LOL. I think I'll get someone else to do that. I don't think I need to jump start my life. Thanks though, buddy. *Bless*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

female

bye dear PC :)
just wanted to say this poodle person has nothing on you :)
take care...

female

lol

i thought i read PC's signing off:))
female losing it!!

hi PC!!
hi!!

Lise

Heya female. How's it going over yonder at DV?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

female

hey Lise :))

dv's a mad house as usual :))
and i'm so addicted to its madness:))

P.C.

Lise....hubby say all the advice from 49er and Russ are the same things he would have suggested.

Ooops...hang on....hubby is taking over........

Hopefully it's just a breaker gone bad, it doesn't happen too often, but it does happen and it's the safest of all the scenarios. Try taking a small lamp and plugging it in the receptacles that are out, if you can hear any noise (or sparks) there is a loose connection there. Needs to be fixed ASAP.      

|