So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

YBC has some great appys, that's for sure! Haven't tried any of their real plates yet.
If you're bored then you're boring.

CK

hello Lunch!

I think since I am not out in the field today, I am going for Pho! Oh yeah baby!

Happy Friday. Please, do NOT work too hard today. Have some time to reflect on your place in this world and ask yourself, "why the hell not make time for me!?".

and for those who know her, I heard from the beautiful Goddess, Isis, last night. Wow! My heart stopped!

She is doing great. and sexy as ever!  

tenkani

That's really good to hear    
Send her my love if you bump into her again!!
And happy Friday, CK!!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

CK wrote:  "why the hell not make time for me!?".

Thatta boy !!!!  Just come right out and ask for what you want....it makes life so much easier.  rofl

You have my undivided attention. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c019.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

(yeah....I know what you really meant)

tenkani

Lunch plans, Miss P.C.??  

P.C.

I definitely plan on lunch......just haven't decided what's striking my fancy today.

You ???   Your lunches always sound inspiring........inspire me.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/c025.gif" border=0]

tenkani

Hmmm, I may have to dissapoint you this time.
I'm tempted to hit the cafeteria coffee cart for some vegan potato salad and a hummus wrap, but more likely I'll just stay at my desk and eat some shrimpy noodles and maybe a small bag of chips (with trans fat OMG).
My stomach is rumbling like crazy for some reason, it's only 10:30!

What have you been up to??

P.C.

Exactly what IS vegan potato salad ?  Do you just leave the steak out ?

I've been working much more than I'd like to be.  My yard is screaming for attention, as are a half a dozen other projects I'd like to be working on.  This week my days off will be spent on an order for wedding invitations (I wonder if I can do some weeding while I'm doing this). [img title="Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" src="http://forum.rscnet.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif" border=0]

How bout you ?  Have you finished landscaping the coast yet?

purelife

Good morning P.C., CK and tenkani.    

TehBorken

For lunch I'll be having mass amounts of pizza, ice cream and cake at my son's graduation party. Woo Hoo!
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"]Hello purelife, my love [/span]    
[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 0, 127);"]You make me so hungry!
[/span][span style="color: rgb(127, 0, 127);"]
[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]P.C., vegan potato salad is basically the same as regular potato salad except it contains no dairy products, which is usually the difference between vegetarian and vegan. In other words, some vegetarians consume milk, cheese, butter and whatnot but vegans aren't allowed to. The poor sods    [/span][/span] [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]
[/span]
Ugh P.C.! Don't even mention weeding that's all I've done for the last 3 weeks and I hate it. Although my fingers are tougher now. Good luck with your yard work!!!

kitten

I'm having a wonderful lunch today.......salmon in dill sauce, baby potatoes, and sliced tomatoes and cucumbers.  I can smell the salmon baking now, and my stomach is singing quite loudly in anticipation.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

tenkani

You're killing me here.
Now I can smell the salmon too!

That sounds soooooo good.
I have a lot of respect for people who know how to cook.

P.C.

Ohhhh Kitten, that sounds scrumptious.  I was leaning towards something sea foody myself, and that just put me over the top.

tenkani....I LOVE weeding.  It's most gratifying, and rhythmically mindless.  I find it therapeutic, as it's one job that has such great, in your face visual results.  There are so many jobs that you can toil over, that don't give that kind of satisfaction.  (some weeds CAN be a little nasty)  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a038.gif" border=0]    

|