So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I thought weeds were there for bugs to feed on, until I discovered that bugs much prefer your prized produce and flowers.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

left over porkchop and rice from the night before.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Gopher wrote:
 Bugs have brains.[/DIV]
 And teeth!

Gopher

kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:
 Bugs have brains.[/DIV]
 And teeth![/DIV]...........
 And stings in their tails.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

One blessing....at least they are small.  That's a great avatar, Gopher!

CK

tenkani wrote:
I actually like weeding too!! For about the first hour!
The problem is I keep getting jobs where it's 2 or 3 hours straight of pulling weeds and by the end my fingers and wrists are sore.

Heya ten!

Man, I find my legs get bloody sore the next day. Something about tugging on weeds wakes up muscles I rarely use I guess.    

CK

P.C. wrote:
 CK wrote:  "why the hell not make time for me!?".

Thatta boy !!!!  Just come right out and ask for what you want....it makes life so much easier.  rofl

You have my undivided attention. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c019.gif" border=0][/DIV]
 Keep talking like that and I will come to the Island and DISCIPLINE!!

Hey P.C., I always miss you these days. And I do miss you sweetheart!

kitten

Hello, semi-stranger!  We don't get to see you too often any more.  Are you having fun in the great outdoors?  And how's CK. Jr.?  

CK

Hey buddy!

CK Jr. is doing great. Starting to kicka  soccer ball faster and with more power than his old man! haha!

Yes, been outdoors a lot with work. Canmore area and Jasper. Also Saskatchewan. One extreme to the other. Major mountain peaks to the flattest land in the world. Its been great though. Just going to relax this weekend. Spending the whole weekend with the boy. Going to Heritage Park for Fathers Day. Historic Calgary site.

kitten

I've heard of Heritage Park, but I've never been there.  I'd love to see the Badlands and the dinosaur exhibits sometime if I ever have the chance.

CK

Yeah, me too. I think that would make a good weekend trip sometime. Drumheller is pretty cool from what I heard.

You have a great night. I am going to watch a movie. I need some living room time. haha!

g'night.

kitten

Good Night, CK.  Nice to see you here again.

P.C.

Dug from page 5 for heavens sake.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/i070.gif" border=0]   Lunch ????
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

That got away from us for a while.  Lunch for me was a chicken thigh and potato salad, followed by part of a bag of cherries.  They are delicious!

|