So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

P.C. wrote:
Hi Van [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

So what time will you pick me up then ?

[img height=90 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Love/3.gif" width=119 border=0]

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Perfect.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]

We ARE driving....right ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Morning!
Sure sure Van.. you just thought that waitress was more interesting than us. (I would too).
Overseas after new years? Long term or vacation?

Well, Im recovering from a bit of a champagne hangover. It freaking hurts. I dont think Ive ever experienced one quite like that.

I should find my camera and take a picture for you all of my new fishies for my tank.. well, not really fish, I got two Crawfish (fresh water lobsters) and man are they funny to watch. They are going around pinching the other fish if they got too close to teh bottom. One of them keeps trying to walk up the side of the tank.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

Hiya Russ!

Italia. To take a long needed long term holiday. Also, to see relatives and to go somewhere in Europe besides the UK.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

P.C. wrote:
Perfect.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]

We ARE driving....right ?[/DIV]
 umm..sure, driving to the airport[FONT size=1]...(psst..sawdust has lots of work to do in the new year right...)[/FONT]

P.C.

I'm a bit of work, I must admit.  [img onclick="selecte('blush.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/blush.gif" border=0]

Van

lol! I said this once and I will say it again, lucky sawdust!!

Sportsdude

morning! Anybody check the news! The opposition is in talks to form a government. What Stephen Harper did yesterday has pissed off a whole lot of people.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I'm off to HOME DEPOT !!!!  See ya later.  

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
 morning! Anybody check the news! The opposition is in talks to form a government. What Stephen Harper did yesterday has pissed off a whole lot of people.

Yeah, stop a subsidy of political parties.. making people who support them put their money where their mouth is. Unfortunately for parties like the green or communist NDP, they are pooched as thier members wont support them.

I actually agree with this, eliminating my money funding these fools. Im also talking about the conservatives at this point as well. Im not exactly thrilled with them either.

There was a huge public outcry when the liberals mandated the taxpayers paying for their re-election and media blitz's.
How quickly the sheeple's forget...

Van

Never watch the news in the morning. I like to stay in a good mood, at least until supper. And if I see a politicians face on the news, I usually change the channel.

Have fun at Home Depot PC.

Russ

You are the smart one Van! they are all crooks.

Well, back from running around.

Hey PC I went to one of those fabric stores.
It was 15/ yard for the offwhite course looking one that you wanted.
for a plain white it was 10/ yar, and for a brown plain one was 10/ yard.
Theres like four stores on that block alone.

the EI in there after answering my questions obviously couldnt help herself and asked," why do YOU want to know this stuff, you are boy."
I explained it was for a lamp and after gettting a blank confused face after a couple of tries I changed the subject.

P.C.

Hey PC I went to one of those fabric stores.
It was 15/ yard for the offwhite course looking one that you wanted.
for a plain white it was 10/ yar, and for a brown plain one was 10/ yard.
Theres like four stores on that block alone.

the EI in there after answering my questions obviously couldnt help herself and asked," why do YOU want to know this stuff, you are boy."
I explained it was for a lamp and after gettting a blank confused face after a couple of tries I changed the subject.

LOL      Oh Russ.....bless you're little buttons !  I too went to a few, out of the way, smaller fabric stores today, just to make sure I had left no stone unturned.  Shopping here can sometimes be very frustrating.  Nadda !  It really shouldn't be hard to get.

15 bucks a yard is good.  I may have to take a trip over.

Thankyou tons Russ.

You probably got the same blank look from the lady, that I got from the guy at Home Depot.  He poo-pooed the concept, and flatly told me there was nothing that would work for the purpose I was intendingm unless I got something custom made.  I told him he didn't understand, that[FONT size=4] I [/FONT]was custom making it....so whatever material that would be used to have it custom made...could I get some of THAT please.  He said 'no....you can't get that stuff'.

I asked 4 other employees there, and got the same.  I looked around for myself, until I found something that would work just perfectly.

Then to add to an already frustrating day, it took me an hour and a half to make the half hour trip home.  Turns out there was an accident on the highway, on the stretch where there are no alternate routes. I felt bad for feeling impatient, as whoever was in the accident was having a far worse day.  

purelife

Lise wrote:
Anyways, gonna talk to my supervisor tomorrow about this shitty situation. I'm hopeful she'll do something about instead of sweeping it under the rug or chalk it up to the saying, 'it's only  human blah blah blah.'

How was the talk with Supervisor?  If that ``talk`` doesn`t work, then go to her boss.

Michel

|