So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

Sportsdude wrote:
Um I'm not your average 20 something. I'm old in class because I did the 12am-7am job shift for 3yrs. I laugh at the people just out of university who refuse to take those jobs. This is what happened to my friend, now he's doing the 12-7am shift. Be careful for what you wish for. For me I get tired of a 20 year old in university telling me they know everything about life, yet they've never had to actually work.

If I were you I wouldn't brag of this experience........I see a young man who wasted 3 years of prime years delivering papers.  (I can see a person doing this job out of necessity.)  I see a young man who lack motivation by not finding more challenging work

P.C.

AH AH AH ! OMG I laughed so loud I'm scare I'm gonna lose my job !!!

lol.  Are you still employed ?   [/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Confused

I did the 12am-7am job shift for 3yrs. I laugh at the people just out of university who refuse to take those jobs. This is what happened to my friend, now he's doing the 12-7am shift.

Ummm, if he refused to take it, how is he now doing it??

P.C.

So you don't have a Les Nessman office ?

Michel, you should be able to find those clock movements at any craft store....or at least MOST craft stores.  Michaels will most likely be the most expensive.

Michel

Lil Me

Is everyone else eating Halloween candy, too?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Don't you have the Yellow Pages, Michel ?  If not....look it up online.

Hallowe'en Play Dough here.  Yum ?

Michel

Michel

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Is everyone else eating Halloween candy, too?  

yes

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

No halloween candy for me.  I had plenty before halloween.  

Sportsdude

49er wrote:
[em][/em]If I were you I wouldn't brag of this experience........I see a young man who wasted 3 years of prime years delivering papers.  (I can see a person doing this job out of necessity.)  I see a young man who lack motivation by not finding more challenging work

uhh I did it out of necessity, not because of choice.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Oh purelife..... don't worry. Things will have a way of working out in the end so please don't worry. [FONT size=6][FONT color=#ff0000]HUGS. [/FONT][/FONT]

Halloween candy. OMG. Too much. There's not enough place in the house to hide them. I've taken to bringing them to work just so I can get rid of them.

Is it me or is it getting colder in the morning???
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

G'morn.

It is Nov.4 and I am already sick of seeing Christmas crap all over the stores. It is always early, but it seems really early this year?

My local grocery store had Christmas music playing. Please, oh please can we at least wait until December!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|