So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I'm trying to get healthy, it's a never ending battle, this week has been demoralizing.  
watched a documentary on Charles Bedaux on Knowledge.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Brrrrr.......windy today. I can't believe it's going to be Thanksgiving soon. Going to have to buy a chicken for roasting and a pumpkin pie. I love, love, love pumpkin pie. So delicious! IGA sells the best pumpkin pie IMHO.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Sirloin Steak, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Chips.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Going to the doctor again. I can't believe this.  

Sportsdude

I have pneumonia now, so I'll let you guys know when the funeral takes place. Tell that guy dressed in black I'm on vacation.  

Michel

Van

Hope the weekend is treating evryone well. Busy busy for me. Last night was too fun. Hung out with a goofy friend. Man! I laughed so hard I almost peed right out in open at the pub last night.

Did the skate park thing for a bit this morning. It was meh, weather feel like fall. Ran into a cousin later this afternoon and all he wanted to do was watch a hockey game so I had to bail. I will meet him another day.

Tonight is popcorn and sleep night.

Cheers!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

lol I didn't invade Stalingrad more like left to die in Budapest and running around in the Austrian forest afraid for your life that the soviets were going to slaughter all the truck drivers.  

P.C.

Did they give you drugs ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Yeah. I had to pay for them though, my other coverage doesn't kick in til the 12th.
If it doesn't improve by Tuesday, chest x-ray. 2 weeks from now funeral.

P.C.

What kind of flowers do you like.

Sportsdude

P.C.

Red lilies.  I'll pass the word.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Michel

Sportsdude

lol how was I implying Hitler was better than Stalin? You know I strongly detest both considering both killed and imprisoned people in my own family geez, take a joke will ya. You have no idea what I'm implying and making fun of as an a after the fact statement.

imaginary nationality? what a load.
Again, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

|