So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

lol.  Enjoy your Sunshine Breakfast, P.C.!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Ew.  

Thanks Lil Me.  I think I'll pass.  Pack some fruit and cheese....a good book...a blanky....and stay in the car like I usually do.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

I usually bring a thermos on the ferry. Coffee is very important!

Where ya heading PC? (or did you already say and I missed it?).
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Nowhere glamourous, I assure you.  I'm actually headed over to babysit for a week.  

Van

That sounds like it could be adventurous. Enjoy the trip.

tuna in a pita with green onions, pepper and cheese for lunch today.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Adventurous for sure.  The place where I am babysitting came with a warning yesterday, to be cautious and aware, as there is a cougar hanging around outside their door.  

Michel

Russ

P.C. wrote:
Adventurous for sure.  The place where I am babysitting came with a warning yesterday, to be cautious and aware, as there is a cougar hanging around outside their door.  
Cool! Since they frown on rifles in city limits.. make sure you have a paintball gun.

Hope you have a good trip over..

Van: Didnt know you were involved in a youth group.. good for you.

Well, no idea what the weekend brings. We were thinking of doing a dropoff run to the island for my parents but change of plans. lol.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

It has been one LONG morning full of meetings and headaches... but [FONT size=7]TGIF!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]

Tomorrow, I'm heading down to the States with brothers and their g/f.  Lately, we've been hanging out more often and I like it... :)  We're going to eat at one of my fav place.. Olive Garden.

Lil Me

Have a great weekend, everyone!

I had a fairly hellish day in the office.  I discovered a bunch of major errors in my business accounts late last night.  I forced my self to go to bed at midnight, because I knew that trying to untangle the mess in a tired state would make it worse.

This morning: panicked calls to my accountant and CCRA.  Followed by hours of manual deletions and re-entries.

*sighs*

I'm ready to call it quits for today.

Breakfast was a PUMPKIN SCONE from Cob's bread and a bowl of natural yoghurt with nuts.
 Lunch was a bowl of leftovers and a fistful of vitamins.

Drink, anyone?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Oh hi purelife!

Mmmmmmm.  Enjoy your meal at the OG and have tons of fun with your brothers!  

purelife

I'll take a fruity alcholic drink, Lil Me.  And HUGZ to you if you need one... it's frustrating...I know.

I should be working right now, correcting these stup*d errors in our system but I don't feel like it right now...  

What do you do with all those apples you pick, Lil Me?  Can I come over if you make apple pie?  ;)  

Lil Me

Thanks, purelife.  I don't do pastry very well, so it's either pie in a frozen pie shell, or apple crumble.
 But honestly, these fresh apples off the tree are the best eating apples ever.  I ate the last batch raw.

purelife

Our neighbor has an apple tree and the branches go over to our side.  It's handy when I feel like an apple. :)

You have a great weekend as well, Lil Me.

Russ

Apples.. are good.

Afternoon miss LM and PL!

Tonight is apparently a going away for one of my buddies, he's leaving his job and travelling through parts of asia for 3 months.
I had some issues as well LM with teh friendly taxman.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|