So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

haha. lol.

I haven't been to Costco in a month, roomies steer clear of me now that I've quarantined myself. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

lol the meds are kicking in. I'm seeing things apparently.

the movie, yeah I really want to see that. Probably buy it off of Amazon.com ask for it for Christmas.

Michel

Sportsdude

well that's how I got the flu oh well.
I have been stressed out a lot lately.
 Plus I've developed an ear infection.
so I went from cough/cold to flu/to ear infection and pnuemonia. ugh hellish and in the middle of mid terms.

Lise

You should eat more chicken soup, SD. It's like a wonder ailment for all.

Oh wow, Michel. Love your avatar. Tell me more about it.

Just enrolled Lise Jr. at ballet class. She's just sooooooo adorable. Went out and bought her outfit which cost me $80!!! Wowser and that's just for one semester. Who knows if she'll outgrow her stuff and then I have to get another set. The receptionist at the school was extremely snobby. Ugh. If you're the receptionist and greeter at the front desk, you should at least pretend to be welcoming to potential customers.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

Very nice avatar Michel...I like it !  Amazing story around that.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Aaah, thank you for the story. It is a wonderful story. I think I remember seeing it on the face of a National Geography magazine at one point.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

Cool.....then that pictograph is a good likeness.

Michel

P.C.

Interesting stuff Michel.  It almost makes me want to go pictograph hunting.  

On second thought, I'll leave that part up to you, then you can tell me the stories.    

Anyways, I'd best get moving !

Russ

Good morning! Beautiful ad sunny here.
Good for you Lise.. but remember the greeter is just doing what she has been taught.. she`s involved in ballet so shes better than everyone else.

Well, Starfishie is sick so I cant really go out and do what I wanted with her. So instead Im sticking around home and working on the Toy again.

I agree Michel.. thats a neat pic and its got a good story with it. The best part is that you know it! Too often theres many people that get pictures or put up avatars and have no clue what they are or the history. Kudos!
Hope everyones having a good weekend!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|