So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

LM, maybe it's the way you dress, not Honger enough.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Coffee and a sunrise!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
LM, maybe it's the way you dress, not Honger enough. [img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif[/img]
 --
 lol.  Maybe that's it.

Tetley this morning.  And the sunrise is awesome!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

The sun is shining and I feel great!  

Peanut butter and banana in a wrap for brekkie with glass of milk.  It fills me up until lunch.  :)    

Sportsdude

Sweet potato for breakfast.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

cool idea for breakfast. I made Yam fries last week and they were great.

Going for a pub lunch with a client today. Hopefully some kind of chicken sandy.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Russ

Sunrise as well as coffee hey? Interesting combo, how much tequila do you put in it for the morning?

WEll, today is more tinkering down the back. Went to pick up some milk yesterday for the coffee's and ended up 10 miles int eh wrong direction. Was at the autowreckers and picked up a new hood latch and shifter boot.
But thats not todays project.. todays project is more.. wait for it.. shelves. <sigh> Ive been putting up so many shelves this last little bit..

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Went to pick up some milk yesterday for the coffee's and ended up 10 miles int eh wrong direction. Was at the autowreckers and picked up a new hood latch and shifter boot.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0] LOL Russ !

I wonder how that happened.  [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]  Did you remember to turn the auto-pilot off in the car ?  Sometimes that happens.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Morning Miss PC! How is it where you are? I was on the phone with my parents who were just heading into the cut to visit the fossils in port. Sunny over here. They are heading back over to van sometime soon. <shudder>

WEll, to be honest I left here and started talking to a buddy on the cell about his suspension probs on his truck.. so we started talking about parts that can be taken from other vehicles and used. Then I started talking about how i needed some stuff and then he said he needed some stuff, and i uh.. forgot about the milk and ended up at the autowreckers. I found some of the stuff i needed and stuff he did too. I did get teh milk! Starfish was not amused when i got back home after 45 minutes with parts and no milk.  

P.C.

Morning Russ.  There was a spectacular sunrise....and now it is quite nice out.  I'm heading outside in a few to plant bulbs for spring.  Might as well get in a little vitamin D while the opportunity is still there.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Van wrote:
 cool idea for breakfast. I made Yam fries last week and they were great.   Please share how you made your yam fries!  I attempted last time and they turned out soggy... I was trying to get the same taste as The Keg's... :(

Russ

Morning PL.
Never been to circuit circus, i stopped going to arcades soon after highschool.. couldnt stand the fact of spending money on a game when i could just buy it and have fun with my friends playing it.

PC.. lol, always curious if the grass is greener on the other side.

Well, on that note Im heading out to accomplish SOMETHING today, lol.

purelife

Hiya Russ and PC!    

Van

Good afternoon.

purelife, I just cut up the yams, cover cookie sheet with olive oil. Bake at around 425 degrees for 20 minutes and then flip them, cook another 15 minutes or so. I add a touch of dill seasoning.

Watch closely, they may burn.

purelife

That's what I did too...I must've added too much oil and didn't up the temp...I'll try again cuz I enjoy yams.   Thanks Van.  

Lunch was tuna wrap and snap peas.

|