So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

L I S E

Hey, what are you trying to do to me? Try to hook me up with coffee again? No sirreeee! I'm off the bandwagon for now so don't you try to tempt me, Sir!    

Michel

Michel

Van

Sounds sweet Michel. Hey, good photos taken or not, you get to get the he** out of the city for a few days!!

lol! Calgary way up north. I think 'way' up north is like Yukon.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone.  Sounds like another great trip ahead of you, Michel!  Something to look forward, indeed. :)

Van

Michel wrote:

Hmmm, suspicious, Starbucks is named also in the study.

SHHHHHH!!!

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Run Michel!

Lately I've been having a mug of Tetley in the morning.  If I let the teabag steep in the mug for a couple of minutes, there's a good amount of caffeine there.

I still have coffee a few times a week, because I get the "I need coffee" headache.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Hi Lil Me!

I never got into tea. I have an aunt that tried to get me hooked and I tried it a few times. Just wasn't for me.

I am not saying I am addicted to coffee...but if I don't get my coffee, I am sure I would be in jail and a lot of people would be dead....is that a sign of addiction?

Michel

Lil Me

lol.  I love coffee.  But I've been curtailing lately because it was causing havoc with my body.

Going to use some 2for1 coupons for Indian food for much with my sis today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

smoked salmon wrap with havarti and pickled asparagus and snap peas for lunch.  Time for a walk...it's so sunny. :)

ADD:  *sigh* In-dian food... I'm jeolous!   I end up buying pre-packaged from Costco but there is nothing better than the real deal...

|