So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

[img id=ctl00_Main_tabEditors_tabBaseEditor_imgPreview style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" alt="Caption this picture" src="http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/default.aspx?preview=1&source=http%3A//images.icanhascheezburger.com/imagestore/2008/8/5/6fd0054e-ff86-4c19-9e82-5fb87f301fdf.jpg&top=O%20HAI%20PURELIFE&bottom=I%20CAN%20HAS%20BITE%20%3F&middle=&font=Impact&color=White&size=50&bold=true&italic=false&underlined=false&style=outline&opacity=100&topalignment=left&middlealignment=left&bottomalignment=left"].
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

LOL.. Where did you find that pic?  How did you do that?!  It's sooo cute!

How can I say no to that lovely face?!!

Michel

purelife

LOL Michel.  Could I put some mascara on you?  

Michel

Lil Me

Indian lunch was good.  Gotta love the 2-for-1coupons in the Entertainment Book.
 Paneer pakoras for appies, shared eggplant bharta, veg korma and rice/naan.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Oooh, mascara on Michel. Do you wear pantyhose too?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

Morning!  It feels like fall.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Not much yet.
 But it feels cooler today and a bit crisp.

Michel

Lise

Michel wrote:
Only if it's part of your fantasies and you ask gently...

I believe that's a request from SD. He also requests that you do your very best George Bush and Steven Harper's impersonation while swaying your hips like Sarah Palin.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Aww, don't say that Michel. The product of your love child could very well change the course of the universe.
Bill Cosby.

|