So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Morning!

Round 2? Is that one with family or friends? Glad to hear she liked her cake and toys!

Well, I think its another day of playing around down the back, but on a much slower scale, lol.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff00ff size=6]Happy Birthday to Lise Jr Jr !!!![/FONT]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

lol.  Fancy food presentation is an art.  I often spend 20 times as much time making something look purdy, than it does to eat it.  

Michel

Van

That cake looks good.

A little hungover here. Lots of coffee today, after a few drinks last night. Fantastic Saturday. I am ready for a long hot shower and some more coffee.

I wish everyone a great weekend.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Afternoon everyone!

So...How was the date, Van?

Pho and Viet coffee with sweet milk for munch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Back from Costco.  HAD to get another set of those scrumptious sheets. I know that I will never sleep on anything but.  Manns snap peas, a new hand mixer, some Mediterranean sea salt in a grinder, and a pack of 80 little cannisters of play dough. (lol)  I'm going to bag up 4 or 5 in a goodie bag for Hallowe'en.

P.C.

Oh yea....and a couple Christmas presents as well.  

Lil Me

hahahaha.  I knew you'd buy play dough!  Had enough boiled eggs?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

German, German, German, waiting for an email that I don't think will come, that's her loss...

I've got a flag football game in an hour against the evil frats and I must lead our wee little band of misfits to glory, with a head cold, and its raining.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Hahahaaaa.....oh dear....I've become so transparent Lil Me.  I'm making up some tags for the bags to make sure that they don't think it's some kind of Playdough candy.  Although I doubt the playdough would be any less nutritious as some of the candy.

Lise

Aaaah, thanks, Ms. PC. The cake certainly does look great!

Round two with family only. Made a whole bunch of roasted yam and sweet potatoes plus a chick pea curry dish. Tuxedo cake from Save-On to wrap up the lunch.

Speaking of play dough, anyone ate them by accident before?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Lil Me wrote:
Afternoon everyone!

So...How was the date, Van?

It was a good hike and she is a fit gal. She practically ran up the mountain.  Of course after a good day of hiking, we had to put the calories back on with some booze. The B-Day party was good. Lots of people. All of my buddy's neighbours came over so there was a good crowd. Lots of food too. Good night was had by all.  Today I made a nice breakfast...almost lunch breakfast. Then relaxed the rest of the day by myself. It was sweet. Now I have some kitchen mess to clean up, then maybe some couch time.

G'night

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lise

Wow. I wouldn't make a good date for Van. Hiking on a date? Are you insane? How do you stay looking fresh and awesome on a hike? Where will I put my heels??
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|