So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I have a feeling it's destined to be a lawn ornament.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
It's OK, I already have an axe somewhere in my camping stuff and a tomahawk on the living room wall lol  
 --
 Who needs an inuit carving for self defence when you have a tomohawk?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Who needs a tomahawk when you have a black belt  !!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

afternoon!
I got a "what your baby needs" email by Zeller's this morning. uhm okay. lol

alright, woot I got to get crack a lackin' on some papers.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Fun afternoon in Abbotsford picking apples.  Amazingly cute baby pygmy goats there- same size as a bunny.  I was tempted to smuggle one home.
 [a href="http://www.applebarn.ca/"]http://www.applebarn.ca/[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lise

Thanks for the link, LM. Will definitely check into that one.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

I think the photo finally works (I hope!)
 Yes, small like a bunny.  Cute like a bunny and leaps like a bunny.

Pasta out with the fam.
 Osteria Napoli at 1st and Renfrew.  *burps*  Prawns in garlic cream sauce, penne with tomato sauce.

Sportsdude

I'm eventually having the Costco pizza we all bought two weeks ago. Tomorrow it looks like I'll have to make a food run. I don't want to go to Safeway though, stupid expensive.  

Lil Me

Won't be too bad if you just buy enough to get you through a few days until you have time to go somewhere else.

Sportsdude

yeah. I just need milk, cold cuts, cheese, chicken, tomato, salsa, tomato sauce, garlic, bread and macaroni buy the bulk.
then I can make some staples american home cooked meals (mexican), hungarian, make my own mac and cheese, pannini cold cuts.

Lil Me

Famous Foods has incredibly cheap groceries.  Mind you, it's a bit of a bus ride from UBC to Kingsway.

[table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="489"] [tbody][tr][td][font class="text05"]Famous Foods [/font]                         [/td]       [/tr]      [tr][td height="5"] [/td][/tr]      [tr]         [td][table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"]             [tbody][tr]               [td valign="top"]               [table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"]                                        [tbody][tr][td colspan="3"][font class="teaser"]This local favourite stocks everyday groceries, healthy alternatives and a huge bulk selection.[/font][/td][/tr][tr]                   [/tr][tr][td colspan="3" height="5"] [/td][/tr]                             [!-- start of static ------------------------]                           [tr]                 [td colspan="3" bgcolor="#f5f7fc"][font class="address"]                                                                       1595 Kingsway                                                          
Vancouver, BC V5N 2R8                                                                    
                   [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"]                                            [tbody][tr]                         [td valign="top"][font class="address"]Phone: [/font][/td]                         [td] [/td]                         [td]                            [font class="address"]                            604-872-3019                                                        [/font]                         [/td]                      [/tr]                                                                [/tbody][/table]                                                                               [/div][/font][/td]                   [/tr]               [!-- start of movie -----------------------]              [!--  end of movie ---]     [!-- start of dynamic(but not movie) ---------------------]                                       [!-- end of dynamic(not movie) ----]        [/tbody][/table]     [/td]                             [td width="1"]           
 [/td]              [/tr]     [/tbody][/table]     [/td]     [/tr]     [!-- images --]     [tr][td height="5"]
 [/td][/tr]        [tr align="left" valign="middle"]              [td][a href="http://www.vancouverplus.ca/portal/profile.do?act=print&profileID=1088185&sectionID="]              [/td]     [/tr]     [tr]         [td class="bgcolor4grey"][/td]     [/tr]     [tr]         [td class="bgcolor4grey"][img]http://www.vancouverplus.ca/portal/images/spacer.gif" height="1" width="1"][/td]     [/tr] [/tbody][/table] [/td]       [/tr]               [tr]         [td][font class="info"] Payment: MasterCard, Visa, Debit
 Directions: #25
 Cross Street: King Edward
 Hours: Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 9 p.m., Sat-Sun 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
 Type: Gourmet Groceries, Grocery, Health Services[/font][/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
I think the photo finally works (I hope!)
Yes, small like a bunny.  Cute like a bunny and leaps like a bunny.

Pasta out with the fam.
Osteria Napoli at 1st and Renfrew.  *burps*  Prawns in garlic cream sauce, penne with tomato sauce.

The goats sound neat.

HAvent eaten there before.. but I think you have mentioned this place in the past.
I went out with my aunt from the island, went to the Charthouse in steveston.
Had the combination platter.. which means starfish wanted it but wanted to order something else as well. Both were good, lol.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|