So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

mmm it's so fun having foodies for roommates.
they randomly cooked up shrimp w/ginger sauce and green onions

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Counsellor

Russ wrote:

Had the combination platter.. which means starfish wanted it but wanted to order something else as well. Both were good, lol.

You'll be a good husband Russ!

P.C.

So how much did you get done today Russ ?   I was lucky, I got company.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Got lucky with company?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Umm......well I.......it.....well........

Russ

Counsellor wrote:
Russ wrote:
Had the combination platter.. which means starfish wanted it but wanted to order something else as well. Both were good, lol.
 [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]You'll be a good husband Russ!
Ha! Ive heard this before!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

So what kind of apples did you pick Lil Me ?  (if you say gravenstein, I'm on the first ferry in the morning)

Lil Me

Honeycrisp.  Unfortunately the Gravensteins are done.

But you might want to jump the first ferry and go get a baby pygmy goat!  Bring a large handbag and a carrot.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]So how much did you get done today Russ ?   I was lucky, I got company.  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif[/img][/div] [/div]
P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]So how much did you get done today Russ ?   I was lucky, I got company.  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif[/img]
<snicker snicker> LM sure has a way with words.. :)

I got lots done today.. I moved that brake lathe 10 feet further into the yard behind some stuff and after cleaning it a bit more and greased it for preservation, i covered it in a green tarp so hopefully it blends in with all the rest of the yard.

I also carried on with my shelving and organization of nuts/bolts/bits n bobs into these cool bin thingys i got from costco. I got about ten bins done then decided that was enough of that for today, as I noticed my brother behind me was filling the containers we used to have teh odd ends in with more stuff as soon as i emptied them out.

I also moved some stuff around to get a better feel of how to deal with it.. and ended up restacking it about 15 feet away.. so dont know how much that can be called accomplishment. Oh one of the boxes ended up back into the house, which is where it origionally came from like 6 months ago when we were cleaning out that section of the house. Its pretty sad really, lol.

P.C.

I'm in Lil Me.

I wonder why I have never seen these adorable creatures.  I have one teeny tiny patch of 'lawn' at my place, and no lawn mower (what's the point) ......it'd be perfect.  

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I'm in Lil Me.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]I wonder why I have never seen these adorable creatures.  I have one teeny tiny patch of 'lawn' at my place, and no lawn mower (what's the point) ......it'd be perfect.[/div]
You must have a lawnmower. It must be gas and blech out smoke once in a while as punishment when you dont use it.

Although im having soft spots right now for you wanting a goat.

P.C.

Oh Russ.....I can SO relate to you.    

You gotta wonder what we could accomplish if we eliminated the time involved in the moving of 'the stuff' into new homes every 3 months.  Here's the spin-off problem with organizing 'stuff'.......I am equally as titillated about finding new organizing stuff... for my stuff.  They're always coming out the the coolest new stuff for that.

P.C.

You must have a lawnmower. It must be gas and blech out smoke once in a while as punishment when you dont use it.

Although im having soft spots right now for you wanting a goat.

LOL....Russ....you've seen my 'lawn'.......well....on the other hand, maybe you missed it.  

Lil Me

morning!  Hope everyone is having a good weekend.  

Lise

Russ would definitely make the better goat than a husband IMHO.

Hiya all. Great night on Saturday. Gave a b'day party. Lise Jr. Jr. totally loved the heart shaped cake from Maxims with all them wee strawberries and cheeries. Definitely worth the extra $$ as it tasted so fresh and yummy.

Now she's happily playing with her new toys so we're good for a few days before she loses interest in them. Ha.

Round two is just in a few hours and I haven't even gotten ready yet. *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|