So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Yawn, good morning everybody.  I just got up. lol slept 13 hours.

Funny thing happened though, I slept through a tornado, sirens went off and everything but it didn't wake me up.  Apparently there was a tornado north of here.

I had samosas for breakfast mmm yummy.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good morning everyone.  How's everyone doing this morning?

I still have my walkman, CD player and tapes as well.  

Sportsdude

doing good. refreshed from all the sleep. lol  

purelife

Morning SD.  Lotsa rest sounds very energizing.  :)  What's up today?

Sportsdude

well work work work, you know the usual ms. p.  So I hear you are loving your kick boxing class. awesome! What's it like?  

pitbullca.bc

grrr... pissin around with my puter...wasting my time on the rest of my day.

purelife

Yup, I'm loving my classes.  We kick and jab in the air and do lots of squats and routines and combination of back/foward kicks and hooks/jabs...tiring..... but all good. :)

Heya Pitbul!  You don't have to work today?  [/DIV]

Sportsdude

awesome pl! wow Sounds like your type of class.  I bet it beats sitting in the office  

pitbullca.bc

no...no work...appointment with a doctor...was supposed to be in the morning but got changed to the afternoon....got a whole list of shtuff to do though.

Lise

Sproing!!!! Morning all, light furries....... awww, the sun's out. Look fantasbulous!! I"m in a good mood.

Roast chicken was a blast yesterday. Everyone loved it even my in-laws though they didn't eat as much.

What's for lunch today? I'm thinking of making something chicken in oyster sauce.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

LOL...what time is lunch?

Sportsdude

I'd be eating lunch now since its 12:30 but I awoke late today and had 'brunch'.  

purelife

Morning miss sunshine Lisey. ;)

Yes, lovely day!  I love how 6pm is still bright!  WOO HOO!  Soon, it'll be time to hit teh beaches!  ;)

Would any of you gals dare wear a bikini?  What if you had a nice bod?  

You're a great cook Lise.  I knew your chicken will turn out wonderful!    

pitbullca.bc

If I had it I would flaunt it.  But...two kids have taken a wee bit of a toll me thinks.

Lise

Yo pitbull, is that your dog in your avatar? What a cute little guy.

Thanks, Ms. purelife. I take some pride in making tasty dishes but my  mother seems to think otherwise. Ah well.

Nope. I daren't wear a bikini. Are you kidding me? That sorta thing should be confined to the bedroom.  I'm sure you look pretty hawt in one though.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|