So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

My girls love the water so guess who has to go into the pool with them. Their dada refuses to get his "beautiful" hair wet so I have to get in there with them. Not that I mind but I just hate being in water and a bathing suit at the same time.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Sears? I must check that out. Roots. OK. Got it. The Bay has nothing that I want. They seem to gear to those who have no fashion sense and the super young but nothing in the middle.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

LOL...imagine what a lake..or a swimming pool is to a germaphobe!  LOL  

purelife

Still think girls in one pieces are hotter.  Two piece girls seem to be wanting the attention.

If I had a nice body, gosh, I would flaunt it.  And tanning is wayyyy better in a bikini than a one piece or the casual tee and shorts.  ;)  

Lise

Uhm. I don't really want to know what goes into a swimming pool.... with kids and accidents. *shudder*

My boss was telling me this really funny story about swimming at the Richmond Pool. Apparently the waves kinda make kids have potty accidents in the pool. One time the speakers called everyone out of the pool pronto. My dentist was wondering what the fuss was all about when lo and behold, she saw a floating piece beside her. THAT WAS TOTALLY GROSS. She hasn't been back since.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Ewww...that's kinda gross.... I haven't seen that before.  But, chlorine does kill all the germs.  And technically, urine is good for the skin as urine is a secret beauty ingredient.  I kid you not.  

pitbullca.bc

LOL..not going to try out the pee beautification suggestion...eeewww.

purelife

The top beauty products has a hint of urine but they don't call it "urine" when they list the ingredients.  I only know this because a friend of mine is one of the top chemists around.

pitbullca.bc

Russ

I could make a comment about golden showers here but Im not going to, I think I would get killed.

LOL! 'bless' to miss Lise.

I dont care how people look at a pool or the beach. Course Ill look, who doesnt? But really, who cares?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I notice that at the pool, everybody minds their own business.  Plus, you always look different when you're changed into regular clothes and have your hair all washed and dried.  Nobody is going to recognize you.  Lise, I used to feel self-conscious about being in a bathing suit, and still do a bit to this day, but I don't care what others think and if they look, so be it.  I can't stop them from looking.  I always mind my own business anyways. :)  

Lise

Hey purelife. I wish I could be like you but I'm still conscious of anyone looking at yours truly. That's a really positive attitude you have there.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

That's probably due purelife to the fact that you're in a relationship.  People I know that are in long term relationships don't really seem to care what people think about them at the pool/beach anymore.  

But then I used to be self aware of my birth defect and then I got it fixed.  Then I was worried about people asking me what the scar was. Now I don't care anymore. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

uh, your theory falls apart SD when you figure in that Lise is happily married.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

You know what they say, women dress for other women and not the other way round.

Hmmm.. chicken stewing in my wok. Looking forward to lunch.
Bill Cosby.

|