So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

What was the reason for the change?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I always had a feeling that your cat, Russ, is up to mischief or likes to be mischeivious.  ;)  She owns the chair! ;)

Gopher

Cats own ALL chairs!

Sportsdude

well Angel went to Cat Heaven. She hated Ozzie. Tigger and Ozzie are best of buds.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Angel must be with St Gertrude (she's the patron saint of cats)!!!

purelife

Gopher wrote:
Cats own ALL chairs![/DIV]

LOL, but Russ's cat owned this one particular chair!  LOL  It was hilarious.

Sportsdude

I dunno their gopher St. Gertude might not have liked Queen Angel.  

Gopher

True, she may have patronised her.

Sportsdude

she would have demanded it. lol  

Russ

LOL, Im laughing about it now, was mad and stinky before.

Gopher - The algae eater was floating, so any time after a fish dies I usually change 75% of the water, flush the tank, then do another 75% of the tank, and fill the water again. I then douse the water with chemicals.

The tank was greenish and needing a change earlier cause I removed the charcoal from the aquaclear filter, you have to do that when you add medication to the tank, or the charcoal will remove the medication. Without the charcoal the tank goes murky fast.

Normally I clean the tank once every two months.. but change and flush the water once a month. I added the medication (19 bucks for ONE dose!!!) cause one of my large orange angelfish had mouth fungus, and a few of my widetail guppies had fin rot.

My pants and shirt werent ripped when I took them off PL.. my shirt is now toast cause the dog is doing the typical dog thing of trying to shred it while shaking its head, but my pants are ok, I rescued them and put them in the wash a few minutes ago.

The cat has two chairs shes normally on, the one in the kitchen beside the table in there.. and the one that she tried to retake three times that night where I was sitting in the dining room. You could tell she was mad that night night cause as soon as I left the chair she was back up and would dig her claws in when I tried to shake the chair to get her off. And you thought I was joking! If you walk by Chloe when shes on a chair and dont acknowledge her she will swat you with a paw full of claws. It really hurts when you arent expecting it.

Crap, now my brother is complaining about the smell on the back deck. As if its my fault! LOL. Damn beastie.[/DIV]
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Russ has the best stories.  Totally.

Good afternoon everyone!  Leftover brown rice with melted cheese, ham and humous.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Morning Lil Me!

Really? Ham and melted cheese on brown rice? I cant picture that in my mind.

Im think Im going to do toasted cheese on ham and break in the convection oven.

Lil Me

Melted cheese is good on anything.  Rice, pasta, bread...  Put cheese slices on top and microwave.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Melted cheese is good on anything.  Rice, pasta, bread... Put cheese slices on top and microwave.  
  Oh.. :( I 100% agreed with you until the last part.. Im not a fan of plastic cheese. Ill buy the sliced real cheese or take the slicer I stole from SS's place and cut up a block of cheese into my own slices.

Unless Im off in the brambles and the brushes, and you meant real cheese in slices?

Yaagh!

Lil Me

No, I meant real cheese.  Right now I'm mowing my way through a Costco brick of aged white cheddar.  

|