So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Bless ya back, Ms. purelife. How was the commute this morning? Not too bad, I hope?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

It was really good Lise.  No complaints there.  :)  Thanks for asking.

What's everyone having for lunch?

ADD: I decided on White Spot for some real calories.  Crispy chicken burger with fries.  Yum Yum.  

Ally

Good afternoon purelife, Lise!

How are you both?

I am snowed in.  Doing a lot of work though.  It's tough working with a baby!

I'm hungry right now.  I think I'm going to go browse in my fridge.  
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Sportsdude

mmmm almost dinner time!!!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good afternoon Ally.

Yup, baby will always keep you busy for years and years to come.  A good thing, for sure. :)

What did you find in your fridge for lunch?  I hope that you're having more than your usual crackers.  :)  

Sportsdude

crackers! thats not healthy.

Ally

lol!  Crackers, Cheese, some Odwalla Green micronutrients, and some frozen berries.  That was lunch!  Eaten standing up in the kitchen!
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Sportsdude

You eat standing up in the kitchen too! cool.  Yeah I do that and people think I'm weird.

purelife

Are you on a diet young Ally?  I hope that you're eatnig more than that missy Ally. *speaking in motherly tone*

Ally

No diet here.  Still breastfeeding.  I eat more than enough...just not enough hot meals.  Although dinner tonight is beef stew.  

It's tough eating a nice sit down meal with a baby.

Sportsdude

I'm on a diet I bought some new tires over the past 2 months.  

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
I'm on a diet I bought some new tires over the past 2 months.

You're on a diet and brought some tires for your diet?  How does one diet with tires?  wait a minute, you jump over the tires?!

purelife

Ally wrote:
No diet here.  Still breastfeeding.  I eat more than enough...just not enough hot meals.  Although dinner tonight is beef stew.  

It's tough eating a nice sit down meal with a baby.
Okay dokay...just checking there Ally.  You just kinda have to improvise and eat whatever you can, totally know what you mean.  

Sportsdude

LOL. hehe

you know what I mean. lol

I've had a stressful couple of months lately weight went off the deep end, stopped working out, started eating food because it made me feel good etc. etc.  

Sportsdude

someone say beef stew? mmmm

I've got to find something to eat or I'll go to taco bell and eat 10 tacos and then I'll feel fat and get down on myself. eck. *shivers*

|