So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Hullo Miss PC, and Tenkani.

Thats too bad its a green xmas over there, I was actually hoping it would be a white one.. at the same time itll make it easier for me. My gf has to work on the 27th so were only over from sat to mon.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I'm sure you'll go through some snow going through 'the hump', Russ.  But we came so close this year.  I would love a white Christmas.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

I heard that tonight from my mother as well, PC. I suppose I can get a bucket and have a small snowman for the family at my grandparents.

I just found out they are having more people than they expected! All of the rooms at the close relatives are full! They forgot to save room for some of us... Im thinking I might need to get a hotel or motel room somewhere... I better do it quick! Lol.

Hey I just got another 'smite'! <croon>

Lise

Someone here has idle fingers, Russ. It can't be any of us because we don't give out smites left and right. Not that I care.

Smite points can be reduced if you bribed the right people.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

LOL, Im finding it funny Lise!

To be honest, you have the same theology as me.. I look at what the person writes and how they interact. I havent seen them used or on any other site Im on, blesses and smites are a novelty.

Russ

wow, thanks Tenkani, that program GIMP is awesome!

Heres the pic I tried to post for over two days now, lol.

My dog Brick.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick="self.parent.InsertSymbol('[img border=0 src=/forums/richedit/upload/2kbca07e30dc.jpg] ');self.parent.close_insert_pop();" alt="image file name: 2kbca07e30dc.jpg" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/upload/2kbca07e30dc.jpg" border=0]

I dont remember I why I tried or in response to what, but here he is. He's a Min Pin.

Gopher

tenkani wrote:
Ahhh. Came in late for work. Don't have much time but I wanted to give a shout out to Russ, PL, Lise and whoever else is lurking.

Gopher, have you ever taken a break from the Net and when you come back you seem to have dropped out of touch with someone and aren't sure how to re-establish contact without feeling/seeming really awkward? No? Just me? Hmmmm.

Yes! Hello again....and it's not just you.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

TehBorken !!!!!!!  You must finally have power back.  Yeahhhhhhhhh!

We've missed you.

CK

G'Morn!

Cool Puppy Russ!  

CK

YAY! P.C. is here!

How are you sweetie?!

P.C.

Good morning CK.  Doin good.  Just about to hop into the shower, got to get to work.

Any new snow ????  You could find a few new moves for that snow dance, the old one's not working so good.

Just heard on the news, that we're in for another wind.......this is getting old.  

Have a fabulous day CK [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]  (mine just got better already!)

CK

You have a great day too. My morning is so bright now (with the thought of P.C. in the shower...heheee).

Nope no new snow here, just sun and breeze. No apocolyptical winds either that you guys are getting? That is crazy out there!

chat soon!

Russ

Morning CK, PC, and the rest of DS!

Another wonderful cup of coffee.. How is everyones day so far?

Thanks CK for Bricks compliments. He's actually four, and full grown. Purebred miniature doberman pinchers dont get that big. But he knows hes good looking and will prance about if people are looking, especially if you put a jacket or something on him.

kitten

Good morning!  I'm also enjoying a great cup of coffee this morning.  When I blended my last batch I mixed in some mocha and hazelnut flavoured beans and it's SOOO good.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Thats not a bad idea with mixing kitten. I just got the kirkland house blend from costco, prepared by startbucks, and its really really good. a darker coffee, nice and strong. I just add those flavoured milk products, usually hazelnut, lol.

What brand do you get?

|