So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Well, Russ. What can I say? I make no apologies because I have a feeling this poster has been on my case before. Been on forums so long, you tend to develop thicker skin. I don't feel like I have to explain my actions to anyone so you'll forgive me if I don't feel the same way as you.

Moving on.

If the poster's sincere, then ok. I'll eat my words and say I'm sorry.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Your BBQ party idea sounds wonderful. I usually just bring spinach dip.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

49er

purelife wrote:
Oh, that looks sweet and easy to make.  Did they turn out great, Lise?

I'm actually planning my b/f's birthday party.  I have to make all this food for his guy friends and you know boys, they EAT TONS!  So far, I'm thinking about making ribs, vietnamese shrimp rolls, chicken drumsticks, tiramisu...I need more quick and easy ideas... and now this snowball one you suggested, Lise.  Thanks!  Blessing for ya.[/DIV]
   Since you'll be putting rum in tiramisu....don't forget to add rum to the snowballs

purelife

Great idea, 49er!  THANKS!  Bless ya.    

serious?

No Lise, I wasn't trying to judge you.

All kids are different. Some need attention 24/7, others are happy with a toy and a book for hours. I was just commenting, not trying to offend.

folks..carry on, carry on! nothing to see here...

purelife

Hi serious.

How was everyone's breakfast?  And, what's for lunch?

Any exciting plans for the weekend?

Lise

To the poster serious? Sorry there amigo. I'm just a bit miffed, is all. I do apologized from the bottom of my heart. It's just... y'know, very hard to be in a 'nice' mood around ppl I don't know. Why not register so I can bless ya?

Hey all!

Another wet bad. Ho hum. Expect more rain to come. Nice, isn't it?

Lunch today is a massive headache. Don't know what to cook that will satisfy me and the wee one. *sigh*
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Weekend looks like running more errands. Gotta pick up formulae and diapers. Man. Expensive. Sometimes I wish I can just wrap the little ones in plastic bags and be done with it. Cheaper too.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise.. do you use reusable diapers or the disposable ones. A few of my friends that have little ones did the disposable for a bit but found it so expensive for them with rent and such they went to reusuable diapers and just washed lots. The diapers did go a bit cream colour lol after a while but they just had an outer diaper as well.

Dunno on plans for weekend. tonight a few people might come over and tomorrow a group of us are meeting up to celebrate three birthdays at a restaurant cause we have all been so busy. Other than that study study study.... Well, Im going to Borat tongiht though.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Disposable, Russ. If you've seen the amount of poo, I think you'll be running to the disposable ones soon. My friends tried the re-usable ones but found them to be too harsh on baby's little butt. Apparently it gave their baby a bad rash. They did offer to give me their un-open ones (since they bought so many) but I declined. Can't stand washing the un-mentionables.

Heck, I had to hold my breath every time I change the diapers. I can't imagine washing them.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

This is a very appropriate topic for the lunchtime thread.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

If you think that changing a baby is bad, try changing an adult.  Higher production.

Please do enjoy your lunch!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

OK. Let's change topic.

What's on your lunch menu today? I think I'll just make a grilled cheese sandwich. Easy. No fuss.  
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

kitten wrote:
If you think that changing a baby is bad, try changing an adult.  Higher production.

Oh hahaha. Yeah, you're right there, Ms. kitten. *shudder*

Bill Cosby.

|