So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Well, lunch was Quizno's as I waited in the cheap 12 dollar an hour parking at the surgery parking lot for SS's dad. I was there on time to pick him up and was then told, oh we tried to call your house 15 minutes ago to tell you he would be 1 hour late out of surgery. Im like yeah.. 15 minutes BEFORE Im to pick him up? And you called my house phone? Seriously? lol.

Dinner was Delissio (sp?) pizza which was on sale at costco. I added more bacon bits, sliced ham, and mozza cheese to make it more appetizing. And a few glasses of beer of course.

Well, tomorrow I take my truck in for front end work. Needs to have the Ball Joints changed on it, so Im putting in the new rebuildable ones, you can then rebuild them from the back without removing them. Also getting the Tie Rod ends changed.. really only need one as its wobbling, but if ones loose, the others arent far behind. I was going to do it myself, but when you are done, if you didnt mark the alignment correctly, you will go down the road a wee bit off, lol. So when I looked at the price of the special tools I needed to press the joints in and out, and then still have to take the truck in somewhere to get them adjusted and properly aligned.. it wasnt worth it.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Hiya Russ!

She's certainly growing up beautifully.  :)  You guys are doing a great job.

Lunch is leftovers - pork chop, quinoa with peas, carmelized onions

Gopher

Nice leftovers, PL
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Gopher

Grilled chicken, pasta and carrots.

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Chicken, potatoes, peas and sprouts - I'd happily share with you Orik, if I could.

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  I'm back from the dead.  Was very sick with a kidney infection in early July.
Now trying to get healthy.  Very routine stuff- gym, work, water, water, lots of fruit, protein, low carb.

Lunch was grilled tuna and salad....got taken for out for lunch with work.

Dinner was grilled chicken, prawns and veg at home.  MrLM cooked tonight.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hi all.  Miss you all, but busy like crazy here.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

And like crazy is how we've missed you.

DDD

and crazy is how i feel
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

Hope everyones great!

Glad to hear you are doing well LM.

Today is figure out and build a frame for a roof over the boat day. Wish me luck, lol.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DDD

Russ wrote:
Hope everyones great!

Glad to hear you are doing well LM.

Today is figure out and build a frame for a roof over the boat day. Wish me luck, lol.

Good LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Sportsdude

Nice to hear that everyone is among the living!
I'm not busy.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|