So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

No....that I remember distinctly.  It was absolutely, definitely black and white.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Russ

Good evening Michel! Hows things with you?

So.. is everyone excited to vote soon? Im doing my voting on the 6th as thats the day I leave... Im sure everyone can guess whom Im voting for.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Russ

Michel wrote:
 Things ok.

Do you go back to Africa, and if so, is it again in Zambia (?), or whatever country you said we should avoid?

Yeah bud, head back on wednesday evening. Its to the lovely vacation spot called Angola. Im sure if you really want they would love you to go there on vacation. Wait.. you mean you want to go home? But why? lol.

Good to hear you are doing ok. So wheres your next spot you plan to vacation to? Hows your cars mileage doing?

Michel

Russ

Michel wrote:
Ah Angola, that was the place. gulp. Take care.

Car milleage ? I add 5000 km 2 weeks ago for Yellowstone. I shall fix my zoom for Victoria Day. Not sure yet where I'll go. Probably just rock art sites, assuming weather is fine somewhere not too far. Or maybe Olympic National Park? No plan yet. Otherwise I shall go to China in September. I was supposed to be there now but I had other things to do.

You WILL have fun in china! Man I loved that place.. I think thats when I was first on DV and DS was when I was in china for that year and a bit.

Russ

Ok Miss PC and Mr Michel.. its off to the land of nod for me.. take care. See ya tomorrow.  

Michel

P.C.

Good night Russ !!!  I think I'll sleep too .  

Good night Michel.

Michel

Violet

I don't think this forum moved too much. Guess spring is here and everyone is busy.

I have been on a ball hockey team. Not an all female one, but co-ed. We have another 3 weeks and then I can worry about summer.

GO BRUINS GO!

some good news. our family shop has been getting busier and busier lately. We were worried for awhile, but the warmer weather puts drivers on the road. Drivers need tires! yay!  
You're my boy Blue!!!

P.C.

Hi Violet !

So....what is ball hockey ?

Excellent news on the business.  The warmer weather puts drivers on the road....plus, I think people are rethinking buying a new vehicle...and maintaining the ones they have.  Maybe ?[/DIV]

Violet

Hi there. Ball hockey is the same as regular hockey, except we play in a gym with a ball. No roller blades, just running shoes. Just like PE class, haa.  Actually, it is a very competitive league in Richmond Hill. Full gear, helmets, and insurance forms.  I sweat so hard playing this game. It is perfect for the post hockey season. By Bruins, I mean our team, not Boston. Its pretty hot actually. I get to sweat it up with a couple dozen sweaty guys. One in particular is the cutest... there are only 3 other females that play. min. 2 per team.

As for drivers needing tires, yeah, I guess you are right about bikes, etc. Our business is still not booming, but the 'B' word is no longer a cloud looming over our heads. My dad only has a couple years he wants to keep the shop going. Unless I take it over, he will sell it. I am not sure yet. I got time to think. I probably will. I do enjoy it. I am just concerned how many more years people will need tires? I thought we would all have Jetsons cars by now? flying. haa.
You're my boy Blue!!!

Gopher

Hi Violet, it's been an age since we last heard from you! Welcome back    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|