So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Where's Russ?  There's a locking truck box on sale at Princess Auto for $279.99.  Steel, dual locks, 36-1/4"x17-3/4"x18".  88.6lbs.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I didn't know you could dance either SD !

Are you competing LM ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

hahaha 2-0. Really beyond drunk older woman at the local kits pub, almost ruined the night. I like pestering Aspen girl.

Oh yeah I can dance, I just never really show it in public. I used to know salsa dancing, when I'm in a really good mood at a dance club I'll teach the girls how to line and square dance. I did gymnastics until 11, and figure skating until about 13, swim team until 15.

I never really talk about those abilities. I miss skating and swimming probably the most.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Not this time.  I'll be hawking hot dogs all day tomorrow.  My taekwondo master hosts a pretty big tournament that requires a lot of volunteers.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

P.C.

Good job Lil Me !  

SD...I have to say, I'm quite surprised.  Who knew.   So if you don't really do it in public....exactly where are you dancing.  

Sportsdude

I'm a man of pleasant surprises, people just got to take the time to know me. lol

I only dance these days when I'm in costume for some reason, or in a really really really good mood. I think the masks act as a 'okay time to be yourself, nobody can see you' thing. The good mood happens maybe 10x a year.  Most of the time I'm Atticus Finch and slowly morphing into my father. lol

Although today I was more Russell Peters again, second time this week.

P.C.

You should practise being you.  

Sportsdude

haha well I try, only a few know 'me' the rest are just in my world or only know one side or a couple others. lol

I'm difficult to read, my book is about 5,000 pages. ;) and that's the first chapter.  bwhaha

P.C.

O dear.  I sleep now.  [img height=20 src="http://www.pogo.com/images/chat/sleepy.gif" width=20 border=0]

Sportsdude

haha good night PC. :))))

I should go to bed too.

Michel

Sportsdude

hahahaha!!!!!!
Yeah I should be easy to spot, unless they make me a box, and I'll remember not to do a giant UGHHHHH when Celine Dion or Buble sings.

Morn, got work to do.

Lise

Good job, SD.

I'm not sure I'm rooting for Vanoc. Are they going to make my life a living hell when they start to move onto campus? Will they re-route my bus route??? I'll be on their side if they will provide

a) free beer

b) free lunch

c) gorgeous atheles to do my every bidding

OK. Sun Run tomorrow downtown. Avoid it like hell unless you wanna get caught in traffic.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Thanks Lise.
Ya, they've not been clear on what they're going to do with transportation.

|