So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]London and Lambeth.....my two favourite places in Ontario.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Kamloops is dry and sagey and brown dead grassy, and tumbleweedy.  Not my favourite place as far as scenery.  The closer you get to the coast, the more lush the landscape.  (of course we pay for that by sprouting webbed feet before we reach puberty)  But it is beautiful....of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder.[/div]
I like dry and sagey ... have you ever walked through the desert when the sage is really out - it smells wonderful.  Lots of cool critters.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

That's the thing.  Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

I had a friend from the prairies explain the other night, that when he is in the trees and forests, that he can't wait to get to a clearing so he can see.  Thank goodness we're all different, or everybody would be cramming themselves into one space.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Violet

I thought Medicine Hat was unique too. Very bizarre how when you drive in, it is bald ass prarie. but when you get into the town, it is like an oasis of trees, and a very pretty smell.

I like my location because I am only 15 minutes to our shop, haa.
You're my boy Blue!!!

purelife

Guess what?  It's snowing in large chuncks in our neck of the woods.  There's already a blanket of snow.  Lise was right!  

There's no snow in downtown.

Michel

purelife

New Westminster and Lil Me's land.

Speaking of Lil Me, GOOD LUCK with your tkd competitions today.  (It's today, right?)  Let us know how you did.  (but I'm sure you kicked a**!!)

Michel

Sportsdude

New France forever.

still going strong on coffee, going to need a re-jolt soon.

lol the french name of the suburb I was born in is hilarious. The french names are funny/ people think they're cool, half of them don't know what they mean.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Violet

Sportsdude wrote:
New France forever.

still going strong on coffee, going to need a re-jolt soon.

lol the french name of the suburb I was born in is hilarious. The french names are funny/ people think they're cool, half of them don't know what they mean.

I am sure with your level of intelligence, you would fill people in, changing their lives in the meantime.

HA!

You're my boy Blue!!!

Sportsdude

Well its a running joke amongst friends who laugh at people who love the fact that they live in a 'french' neighbourhood. They take so much pride in their The Potato Estates sprawl housing development, its comedy 24/7.

What's that corn thingy? We're a french city? Butchering of names. Soulard (sue-lard) is were all the bars are located in the city. Laclede (la-clead), Chouteau (Show-toe), Spoede (Spade -ee), Carondelet (Crawn -del-let), Bellefontaine Neighbors (bell fountain), Gravois (Grav-oye), Meramec (Mer-a-mac), St. Francios (St. Frances) etc.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

supper on tuesday was pork chops steamed veggies and pottatoe pancakes

lunch today the left overs of last nights supper

supper today. left overs of todays lunch hehe... 2 lbs pork chops 1 lb pottatoe pancakes and 2 lbs mixed vegtables.. guess whats for lunch tommorow lol

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

When hub phoned me from work this morn and told me it was snowing where he was, it was sunny and beautiful.  And it was all day.  We are now under a blanket of snow.  WTH ?????  

Michel

P.C.

HEY !!!!  Don't talk like that please.  [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]

|