Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol keeping track of running into each other. lol
I've seen one of you, in passing though. haha

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I'm gonna have a lazy Friday night by ordering in pizza and watching a movie. :)  

Sportsdude

nice! I did that last weekend. I watched Monty Python and the quest for the Holy Grail.  I never had seen it before, unbelievably, I think I was the last person on the planet to see it.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
nice! I did that last weekend. I watched Monty Python and the quest for the Holy Grail.  I never had seen it before, unbelievably, I think I was the last person on the planet to see it.

I haven't seen those movies, so I'll probably be the last. :))

I like lazy weekends.

Sportsdude

hahaha sweet! I'm glad I'm not the last person to see it. I'm so behind in the times, after I told a couple people I saw that movie they were like "SD, we all watched that in middle school." lol

lazy weekends are good. Although to me lazy weekends have morphed from sitting on the couch during the day to going to park/beach (no matter the season) and zoning out on some rock somewhere listening water.

Sportsdude

pierogies for 1am.    

Lise

Took the day to go see the Edmonds Parade. Beautiful day but frozen fingers and red noses all around. Was kinda disappointed with the parade but hey, at least everyone looked like they were having fun. Rogers parade kicks ass 10 times better.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

It's made out of a few cars with very limited xmasy decoration and a few blow-up snowmen, santa clauses, tinsels etc. etc. Very ho-hum. The gap between each participants was ridiculous. We're talking like a full 5 to 10 mins for them to catch up but then again you've got cars and children thrown into the mix, it's bound to be a s-l-o-w parade.

We wanted to wait for Santa Claus but after one hour, we gave up and decided he was much better seen in the mall. Hah.

I'll say it again, save it for the [A href="http://rogerssantaclausparade.com/"]Rogers Christmas Parade[/A].    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

Evening/Morning/Sunrise just got back from another party, this time Commercial drive area. An upscale dance party full of 30-40 somethings at my friend's anarcho-eco-communist friends place. Nice house, felt bad for another friend as she was the youngest person there. lol

Lil Me

Morning!  Had a great party for my grandmother's 90th last night.  Had about 140 people, many from out of town.  Got home late, dog tired but couldn't sleep.  Too wired.  Ack.

In-laws left this morning.

Question: have any of you gone to Posh for sukiyaki?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Never heard of Posh, Lil Me.

Our 'xmas party this year wasn't that great.  So many people left after 9.  The dance floor wasn't packed.  We left to Hotel Vancouver shortly after 11 and chilled in their lounge for some drinks and live music.  The food was excellent though!  Oh, and I did win something.  

I think something major is going to happen with our company.  There are too many top players in Management who are leaving  for a better job.  It just feels like they're jumping ship before it sinks.  I mean, we are in the financial services industry....      

Lise

Posh restaurant? Nope, never heard of it.... is it the one on Broadway?

Oh dear, purelife. I hope your company will be OK in the coming years. Don't worry too  much, I'm sure things will work out fine.

I made chicken fried wonton this evening. Took me ONE hour just to wrap the stupid things and deep fry them. I am officially tired out. Last night I made banana fritters which were also deep fried. Alas, my heart can only take so much!
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

evening

Do you have any extra food Lise? :)

Well if big fish are leaving that could be a sign, but I think you're company is fine purelife. Although your partner company does focus on mutual fund investments...

|