So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Well at least we can appreciate their effort.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

morning. There's a fire alarm going off in my building so I better get moving. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good morning everyone.  

I had a nice cuppa chocomint tea.  yumm I hope tea leaves don't go bad....

Plans for the weekend anyone?

We have our company 'xmas party at the hotel.  It's gonna be a great night of dancing and good food and dessert and company.

Lil Me

Have good time at the party, purelife.  What's on the menu?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Morning!

PL: Congrats on the laptop! Details details! Also have a good time this weekend!

PC: Interesting chowder.. and i just saw today that you did mention that day that you were making n england chowder. I might have to try your way

Lise: Nice avatar! As PC Says.. not all chowder has beer or bacon in it. I like bacon with all things I can, and of course I love my booze.

Michel: Morning! Xmas music for more that a few hours makes me violent and impossible to be around. IF I had a month of music I would be a mass murderer and BC would be depopulated.

LM: Whats the plans this weekend?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

[/div][div]

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
White coat today PL ?

Were you at the food court again?        

Michel

purelife

What's the score now?  4 to 1?  

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
Have good time at the party, purelife.  What's on the menu?

Too many yummy yummy salads, entrees and desserts to list.  It's gonna be buffet style!

Russ - I got an Acer Extensa.

Lil Me

Have a great time purelife!

I've got family stuff this weekend.  Another grandmother, another birthday (90th), hence I have in-laws staying with me for the weekend- coming into town for the party.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

|