So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

15 pints?!  That's 7.1L  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I'd have just ordered them directly to the Ladies Room.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

TGIF.  Not that the work stops around here, it's just a different pace from the M-F grind.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Yeah. It's me on a regular basis these days.
I think I'm the only person on campus who loves Buchanan Block. I get so passionate about defending modernism its quite hilarious.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:
15 pints?!  That's 7.1L

I can count them

2 pints at the Pit then a friend said "I can't finish this" and gave it to me .5 pint
Koerners again 2 pints outside, we got cold met up with Swiss boy
She ordered another pitcher 1 was a Sleeman than a Molson, then this funky bacon tasting beer so that's 3
Another girl shows up gets another pitcher, she really likes to see me wasted for some reason. (I know why I'm not telling) lol. Had 2 from that pitcher

Swiss Boy gets a pitcher pours me a couple. 2. Then uses my inebrated state to get answers out of me on why my friend ditched him. damn

Then we walked to the SUB ran into the other group from the blank blank and drank the 90th Anniversary beer I had 2 bottles.

so yeah. Started drinking at 9:30 finished at 3am.

P.C.

Isn't that much beer is flirting with alcohol poisoning ?  Be careful SD.  

P.C.

So somebody else is buying and you're scarfing back 2/3 of it ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/d010.gif" border=0]

purelife

Do you think it's time to see AA, SD?  

Good afternoon everyone!

I gave my grandpa my old kodak digital camera with a 1gb memory card a few months ago and he just LOVES it.  He takes pics of his walks in the park, family gatherings and such and posts them on facebook.  He knows how to make albums now and just loves his new toy.  I'm so happy to know that he loves it and it's keeping him busy.  

Michel

Michel

P.C.

That's sweet purelife.  So many older people are not open to some of the newer technologies.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
 So somebody else is buying and you're scarfing back 2/3 of it ?  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/d010.gif[/img]
I asked to pay, they wouldn't let me.

I've never thrown up, passed out, or blacked out. Heck I was walking perfectly fine. Considering an average night at home for a party is always a 12 pack although I always did 6. I think I'm fine.

P.C.

Sometimes passing out is a good thing.....lol   15 pints is 20 bottles.  Just be careful....K ?

Sportsdude

you don't have to worry. I know my limits.  

P.C.

|