So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Crockpot lentil dahl for dinner.  I had a 1/2 can of coconut milk and some assorted vegetables in the fridge, so they got dumped in.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Was it yummee Lil Me?  I bet it smelled goooooooood!  

P.C.

Just got off the phone with the realtor.  He will be coming by on Sunday to give us his thoughts.  Yipes.....this is starting to feel scary.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

It was yummy, purelife.

P.C.- if this an evaluation for your house?  Good to have.  You still don't have to sell right away.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Yes, an evaluation.  We really have no idea what the value is at ALL.  We don't have to move right away...that's true.  But whenever the time comes, it will still be sad.  So I'll either be sad today or sad 5 years from now.  I feel so uncertain either way.  

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]                                                                                                                .

Michel

Lise

OK.... I'm so behind with the lunch thread news. Why do you have to move, PC? And Michel's right, now's not the time to sell. The prices for houses keep falling..... I've seen For Sale signs on houses around my block that have been up for months. So different compared to the craziness of last year.

Tried my hand at making [A href="http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/7773/kuihtalam.html"]kuih talam[/A], a Malaysian dish. I can't make it the same as my mom. Not sure where exactly I went wrong but heck, at least it tasted OK. I tell ya... the hardest dishes to make must be M'sian.

[img]http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/7773/kuih_talam.jpeg"]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

TGIF indeed!

Michel

Sportsdude

morning.
I'm being to suspect there's a few girls I know who secretly want to see me trashed. I don't pay for anything and they just keep feeding me beer. I had 15 pints of beer last night over a few hours. ridiculous. lol gotta keep my brain cells for my doctoral thesis. Oh well got into a deep conversation with a Swiss kid over city planning, architecture, new urbanism in how I see the movement becoming Pleasantville. Swiss way vs. N.A. way and modernism.

I don't feel like food, but there's this Malaysian place on Broadway I always pass by.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I once reinvented the whole monetary system.  It was easy.    We ALL think we're having deep conversations after large quantities of alcohol.

|