So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

omg....pomegranate.....YUMMMMM.  Sawdust brought one home for me....I must eat it tomorrow for lunch.  They're such a decadent treat to me.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Hey good luck, LM. I'm sure you'll be able to kick some ass.

Pomegrantes are lovely but don't you just hate cutting them and taking out the seeds. I just hate doing that. Not to mention if the juice gets on anything you wear.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I just end up biting the seeds off and try not to pry at them with my fingers.  YUMM is right...it's such a treat when I have pomegranate.  Pomegranate to me is like caviar to the rich folks. :)

m...u...s...t buy more.

*waves to Michel!*

Michel

P.C.

MICHEL !!!!!   OMG.....missed you !!!!!

Are you back ?

*me too with the pomegranates, purelife.  I don't find them a bother to eat AT ALL.  I'm always fascinated with how they grow....and how each seed is snugged up to the next seed.....with such a fine delicate skin.  You'd think they should just be a big ol mushy mess.

Michel

purelife

I know what you mean, P.C.  When I finished my pomegranate, I was thinking that I just stripped it naked by robbing it of its flesh and blood.  hee hee..

Are you at Montreal right now or back home, Michel?  How have you been doing?  We MISSED you!  

Michel

P.C.

lol purelife.

Awww.  I bet she was happy to see you Michel.  Or is she giving you the silent treatment and the cold shoulder......lol

Michel

P.C.

lol.....I hear ya.....they show exactly the same amount of affection to the coffee table leg.

Michel

P.C.

Aww...poor sweety.  She'll be back to normal by tomorrow, and all will be forgiven.

I'm off.  Can't seem to keep my eyes open.  G'night.    

Michel

Lil Me

Welcome home Michel.

I chaired my strata council's  AGM and it was actually ok.  We had record participation from Owners, and we didn't have WWIII take place.  I tried to let each person have their say....wthout getting defensive or arguing with them....even though some of these people have ideas that come from Mars.

Had a nice 3 rounds of drinks after the meeting with the neighbours.

Time for bed...nighty night.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|