So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Why don't we all adopt SD so we can send him to the naughty corner (y'know the one that has the girls) when he's being unreasonable?    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Well you guys be 'there for me' parents or the types that disown me and send me away to a boarding school because I'm not worthy enough? lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Disown you? NEVER. It'd be like getting rid of my appendix.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

haha that's good to know. You'd be missing out on the hilarity that is my life and my apparent ability to go a conversation without getting some laughing.

omg yesterday, I discovered I had a groupie in Poli Sci. A girl in my class got all gitty like I was the 5th Beatle in the library and wanted to shake my head and introduce herself. lol

Today I ran into a band member of an up and coming band you'll hear on Canadian radio in a month or two. They've got a record deal and a world tour coming up.

P.C.

a - a - a - ahem.  I was....talking about......me.

I is orphan.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Backyard Dr

It'd be like getting rid of my appendix

So what's the loss?

An appendix is a useless piece of flesh that only gets noticed when inflamed

Sportsdude

P.C.

lol.....pathetic, isn't it ?   hahahahaaaa.  

Funny how you never get used to not having your parents.  

Sportsdude

yeah. I get that way a lot, although I'm lucky they're always a phone call away.  

purelife

P.C. wrote:
I too think it's great to hear of the things you all do with your parents.  I'm most envious.....anyone in to adopting a ..... slightly older child ?  [/b][img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif[/img]

As long as you're ok about having slightly younger parents!

P.C.

That'd be SWELL ....mom.  

Sportsdude

oh I want to be the godparent! lol

Lise

Sheesh, apparently these lurkers at DS don't really know what we're all about. Or you guys don't get the joke.

Yawn.... can't believe it's already Weds. Time to get ready for work.    
Bill Cosby.

Van

G'morn. Just getting ready for a road trip and wedding in Red Deer this weekend. Other than that, I finished a contract, now I am going to celebrate.  A little biking, and then a little rum (not at the same time..)

cheers to a good midweek.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Wonderful, Van.  Have a great time!  I'm sure you'll have some crazy stories to tell..was it a teacher marrying a biker?  Let me know if you happen upon Mr LM's long-lost Uncle Dean.  MIA, presumed alive and last seen in Red Deer...

My weekend- taking Heckyl and Jeckyl to an indoor church Halloween party on Fri night, then dropping them off with the grandparents. I'm going home to sleep and to get ready to fight in a tournament on Sat.  Ulp. I've never done this before.  I wish I could feel more confident...but I have no idea what level the other competitors in my age category will be like.  Shall be interesting.  I'm in two events- forms (the routines that we practice over...and..over again..) and sparring (the fight).

Tonight I'm chairing the AGM for our strata complex.  Ulp.  These meetings often erupt into WWIII.  Halp.  I want to give people the opportunity to have their say, but know when to cut them off.  Maybe I'll go buy an egg timer from the Dollar Store.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|