So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

We're going next week, purelife.

I know Jasper won't be the same place I remember, but I believe it is still beautiful just the same.  I hope we get to see lots of animal....I'll have to rely on my itty bitty camera with itty bitty zoom, but if I see any sasquatch, I will post some blurry pics on my return.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Van

Michel wrote:
LOL Vav you're a non-anglo-saxon Europe virgin.
  True. I hope to change that. Not only with Europe mind you, but seeing the whole world would be cool. Well, except Missourri, I heard so many bad things about the place...*wink wink*.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

I think Jasper would be a better summer destination too. The only ski hill is Marmot Basin and it is just an average hill. It's nothing like the ski hills in Banff.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

P.C.

Nobody can go to Jasper and not see animals.Wapiti are everywhere. So you'll be at the very beginnig of rut season. You might see some sparring and fighting, maybe even hear the wapity bugling. A sounds from outer space !!! Mountain sheeps will be everywhere too. With some patience you'll see more.

And how much of this will we see from our hotel window ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  I see no plans of traipsing through the forest will a backpack full of granola bars and trail mix, in the near future.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

HAHAHA Van hilarious.

They don't call it Misery for nuthin. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

Hey!  Veggie burger patty on bread with melted white cheddar and red hamburger relish.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

mmmmm....melted white cheddar... yummmmmeeeeee....

i had pork with rice.

Michel

Lil Me

lol at air with air.

Great.  Now I'M singing Guantanamera.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

Had pizza as my last meal.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|