Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

Make a goal of Europe before 2010.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hey PC, I totally vote for Europe. Banff versus Europe? Guess who will win? No matter where you go, I hope you have a good time.

Oh ja! Forgot this is the long weekend. Woohoo!!!!!!!! Might head to Victoria next long weekend in October. Get away from all the craziness for a change.

4th year students back at school. Looking mighty relaxed and happy. Just give them a couple of days before reality hits them and they'll sink to a new low. Haha. Can't wait. *rubbing hands*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol Lise.

morning. I've still got a mountain of stuff to do.

Van

I love Labour Day weekend.

Off to Washington State this weekend. Some biking in the Chelan area by the lake, then we are off to the Gorge for Dave Matthews Saturday.

There is nothing cool like the Gorge in BC. NOTHING comes close!

WOOO HOO! Coffeeeee!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Lise wrote:
Hey PC, I totally vote for Europe. Banff versus Europe?

PC, are you going skiing in Banff? Or off to Europe? If it is Europe can I sneak in your suitcase?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

lol.  Banff or Europe.  It's not an either or an or.  We are going to Banff for a wedding.....the subject of Europe came up off the cuff, in reference to checking our airmiles.  We're not even in the planning stages yet.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Have a good concert Van, although it'll be a mournful one since the sax player died.

P.C.

Oh.....and I think this can be arranged Van.  You're IN !  (I might have to get a bigger suitcase)

[img height=251 src="http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2362/2108781774_e9c24d91b3.jpg?v=0" width=360]

Van

Yes LeRoi Moore, Rest in Peace.

My buddy coming with me hates DMB, but I convinced him by buying his ticket and telling him he has no choice.

Van

P.C. wrote:
lol.  Banff or Europe.  It's not an either or an or.  We are going to Banff for a wedding.....the subject of Europe came up off the cuff, in reference to checking our airmiles.  We're not even in the planning stages yet.  [/DIV]
 Cool! I recommend the UK, Ireland, Scotland, and England. Other than than, I am Europe inept...*sigh*...

Italy in '09 though! Woohoo!!

I never stopped in Banff outside of the snow season, let me know how it was. ok..let us all know how it was...

P.C.

Ireland has always been up there on my wish list of places to go.  I'm a sucker for old stone architecture.  

I think we will zip up to Jasper after the wedding, and then work our way back home from there.  I LOVE a road trip.

Van

yes! Jasper is worth it since you are in the area. Breathtakingly amazing!

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone.

Have fun in Banff, PC.  When are you leaving?

|