So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Goph, please don't steal my breakfast :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
Is the Keg expensive for lunch?

It is if you have it everyday.

$10 for the burger I had..not including tax and tips.

Hey Gophie - I saw lil gophers at my camping trip and they were so cute.  They would come and sniff my hand but I didn't have any food for them at that time... :(

Sportsdude

Oh okay. Thanks purelife.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

But didn't you already know that Downtown food is expensive, SD? I even find the food court expensive.  $7 average.    

P.C.

You wanna talk expensive ?  HOLY CRAP !  Hub took the car in for it's scheduled check-up today. The fog light on my Matrix has a little rock in it apparently....so I guess it's borken.....although I have never noticed it.......and to have it replaced would be just under $350.00.  We are opting to keep our borken fog light.  They oughta be ashamed of themselves.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

I wonder if TehBorken knows he borke it.

How can they get away with such nonsense.  I'd put a candle in there before I spent that.    

Michel

Lil Me

lol.  If you wanted, you could probably buy a Matrix foglamp on ebay and install it yourself?  Or...maybe there's too much Matrix in the way of the lamp...and that's why it's an expensive repair?  (my friend needed a new clutch cable for his Jetta, and the whole engine needed to be lifted out in order to get to it..)

Where's the old Goat when you need him?  He's master of the Toyota repair.  Mind you, once he gets his hands on your Matrix, it will have a lift kit and a big block engine....

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Michel, are you stealing my thoughts again?  I'm gonna call the thought police.  

P.C.

The thing is, I didn't even know it was broken.  I can look right at it, and I can't tell it's broken.  It can stay the way it is.  

P.C.

I guess I should clarify.  It's not just the bulb....it's the lens or casing that it's in.  

Lil Me

|