So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

When the men cook for the women, that meal wins. lol

It does in my books.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Sounds like the dinner of champions, Michel.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

lol okay champ, time to switch it up a bit. lol

haha I'm afraid to cook for a girl, don't want her to die from something I make, I rather take myself out with my crazy food concoctions, then take an innocent bystander.  

P.C.

Maybe start with something basic, rather than the crazy concoctions ?  

purelife

One day, I'll send MrPL into cooking classes so that he could cook for me.  You're so lucky that Sawdust is a chef!

Actually, I taught him how to make a proper omelet...so he could do that no problem.  He just can't cook dinner.

purelife

Dinner of champions?  Michel, did you blend your food and drink it?    

Michel

Sportsdude

Nah, trying to cook hungarian food or something random is more fun. Plus, girls like guys who do beat to a different drum, who likes mr. boresville, although I've never been labeled boring, so I don't know how to be square-ish.  

P.C.

lol...well done Michel !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Michel

P.C.

Nah, trying to cook hungarian food or something random is more fun. Plus, girls like guys who do beat to a different drum, who likes mr. boresville, although I've never been labeled boring, so I don't know how to be square-ish.  

It doesn't matter which nationality the food is......there are basic hungarian food recipes too.  Basic does not equal boring.

First dinner Mr. Sawdust cooked for me when we was courtin, was a roast pork....done to perfection, twice baked potatoes and absolutely al dente fresh green beans. It was fabulous.  Basic....but done perfectly.  

P.C.

[FONT size=5]ADRIANNNNNN ! [/FONT]

[FONT size=5][/FONT]

Sportsdude

I see. lol I like cooking with someone rather then going solo anyway.

I just make stuff up as I go.

add: well I'm off to the pool.

Van

G'morn!

I have been to Jackson Hole a few times. Amazing powder there. But other than skiing, I never really had the urge to go there.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|