So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lise @ Work

Oh gosh, I'm the opposite. Ppl who go camping can go anywhere to their heart's delight. Just leave me alone in my five star hotel.

Michel

purelife

I just found out that we're canoeing on Lightening Lake, the one Lil Me mentioned.  I heard it's beautiful... I can't wait for that.

Hi Van.  Hi PC.  Hi Michel.  Hi to everyone else who comes in here soon. :)    

P.C.

LOL Walking Encyclopedia voice  : Lac Le Jeune, which means "The young one",  not "Lac Le Juene"

Thanks Michel.  I put a (sp?) in the first post (that I removed because it was a mess of script).  Then I forgot to pay attention to spelling even after I looked it up. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Van

Lise @ Work wrote:
Oh gosh, I'm the opposite. Ppl who go camping can go anywhere to their heart's delight. Just leave me alone in my five star hotel. [/DIV]
 haha, I can't afford 5 star. Although once a year is fun. We stayed at one in LA this summer.

Like I said though, I wish more folks hated camping...its getting crowded out in dem der mountains.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

purelife wrote:
I just found out that we're canoeing on Lightening Lake, the one Lil Me mentioned.  I heard it's beautiful... I can't wait for that.

It is nice! But it will only be beautiful once your pretty face is reflected in the water.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Van wrote:
purelife wrote:

It is nice! But it will only be beautiful once your pretty face is reflected in the water.  

Ah gee...with a sweet word like that, how could I not bless your heart!

P.C.

Like I said though, I wish more folks hated camping...its getting crowded out in dem der mountains.

Yup.  That's when camping ceased to be fun.  We'd backpack for 4 or 5 days deep into the bush.....and there would be beer cans strewn in the beautiful forests miles away from anything.    

purelife

Did you guys go backpacking all over the world or stuck with neighboring territory, PC?

Michel

purelife

Or tell people to kindly move away so that you could take a picture!

P.C.

Nope.....just B.C. Miss purelife.  Kept to my daddy's old adage.  

|