So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

You can have mine, I bet you'd like it. lol
The windows on the house over night collected moisture and fogged up. Think the window to the steam room. There's so much moisture and humidity in the air, weather radar is picking it up and thinks its storms. You can see the air.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Shark Week rules.  

Lise

Woohooo sunshine!!! We were out in Richmond, met up with some friends, had a blast at Lansdown Mall. Loving the long weekend.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey!  Had Jeckyl's BDay party this afternoon.  Clay workshop followed by cake and eats at a local art school.

Mr LM was gone to meet a colleague who has a layover at YVR.

EDIT:  Mr LM has gone.  Not was gone.  He just left now.  He's gonna take this guy for dinner and drinks somewhere.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hey Lise...Lil Me

Happy Birthday to Jeckyl !  THAT sounds like a fun party.  

Sunny here all day....but still quite chilly (in our yard at least)   I saw the wee birdies today.  They are at that 'wide open beak' phase.  TOOOO cute.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hi Lise, Hi P.C.  

P.C.- must be lovely to have your own personal nature preserve.  Have you named the birdies yet?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I haven't named them.  I hate naming things that will surely leave.   They are just wee tiny pink balls with whispy down.  Mama has been in a bit of a tizzy all day....not going to the nest at all.  She just sat on a nearby limb and peeped non stop.  I was starting to wonder if the babes had met with disaster.  I'm so relieved they are OK.    

Sportsdude

Cool. Evening.
Ugh it's going to be a long night, the mothership has been diverted from her flight path.

Sportsdude

Omg. Just got back from the airport. wow.
Spent 2hrs in line for lost baggage, AirTran is such a joke.
It was sooo late, people were getting ready to open up the airport for the early morning flights. lol

Sawdust

Morning all,

It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood,and we deserve it! What are the plans to enjoy today?
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Lise

It sure is a lovely day, Mr. Sawdust. We were planning to go to either Van Dusen or White Rock but Mr. Lise is sick with the flu so we're just hanging around, relaxing.

My allergies are killin' me!!! *SNIFF SNIFF*

How about you?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sawdust

Just puttering around today, made some cookies, and I'm learning new words from Miss P.C. as she builds her valances.

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

P.C.

That's true.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif[/img] I even invented a few new ones.  Hyphenated even.  They're quite colourful if I do say so myself.   (I'm almost proud of some of them)

I swear....if a person isn't dyslexic BEFORE doing crown molding.....they definitely will be when they are done.  ......so.....I'm thinkin.....I wonder if this could be a form of treatment to reverse the effects of dyslexia ?????

Michel.  You missed a great photo op yesterday.  While you were taking pictures of baby birdies, our neighbour's dog treed a cougar next door. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif[/img]

Sportsdude

Cougar scared of dog???  

P.C.

No.  Two good sized dogs and a good sized man.

|