So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

One thing is for sure is, whatever the price is, I feel I get screwed. I think I will be sick Tuesday. At that price, I might stay longer there to see Strathcona maybe. Plus there are petroglyphs at Quadra island. I doubt I will often visit the island after that second trip.

I hear ya Michel.  It's a horrendous price to be connected to the rest of our Province.

Quadra is lovely.  A very laid-back atmosphere.  (So laid-back, that there are still draft dodgers that have been there since the 70's that are unaware that their war is over) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/c010.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

One of my friends likes to go to those islands that are off the grid, were the mud huts are, where they live in tents.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel

Sportsdude

lol. Hope you get to see some whales.  

Michel

Sportsdude

awesome. Have a blast!
My weekend will pale in comparison. lol

Michel

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Bye Michel.

Happy Saturday!  I see a glimmer of sunshine out there.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Hi Lil Me, more than a glimmer here - I'm sweltering.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Please send some of your glimmers this way.  It's starting to pelt here.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|