So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

ShyT

What other conspiracy theories do you hold?

Lil Me

Wow.  You've just opened a really big can of worms.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I know. Maybe we should have a special thread for this topic?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

title: Fireside Chats with Skeptic Cat
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

Afternoon.
Saw Dark Knight. It was good.
Watching le tour.

My sister sneaks stuff in with her purse, I always seem to buy my drink there. oh well.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Back in the day, we had better stuff to be sneaking into movies with....

*sniffs, feels old*  

Sportsdude

What would you want to sneak into a movie theatre?

Lil Me

a steak dinner on a silver platter?  NO!

Think about it, what would a bunch of kids sneak into a movie theatre?

Sportsdude

Alcohol? Nobody wants drunk teens at movie theatres. Around here, someone would take your bottle and hit you over the head and you'd get arrested and charged.  

Lil Me

Noone WANTS drunk, horny teenagers in the movie theatre, but they are there.  Trust me.  Even in the Midwest.  I've never been to the Midwest, but I've listened to John Cougar Mellencamp enough to know what's going down.  Indiana, Missori, same thing, right?!

Michel

Sportsdude

Nobody brought alcohol into theatres because that's just soo stupid especially when you've got cops checking ids and stuff at rated R movies. All this happening after you've bought the ticket and your popcorn and are walking into the room with the screen. If they drank it was outside in the parking lot, but a lot of people used the movie theatre as a meet up place to do something, not necesarily to see a movie. I'd come by take the people from schools beer, build a beer can pyramid, take a Polaroid and put the pic on the windshield. Next day at school, they (pop kids) would be freaking out about the picture and can pyramid. lol

Lise

Afternoonie all. I'm so tired. Had a blast at Lise Jr.'s b'day party. Everyone turned up... most turned up late but they came anyways. Too much food... I think I went a bit overboard but better to make more than to have hungry guests. The kids had fun. Tired them out for the week, methinks.

Now I need coffee.... yawn......

No cooking tonight. Yaay! Tommorrow is BBQ at a friend's place so I don't have to worry about dinner again. Aaaah, life is good.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Great stuff, Lise.  LiseJr must have been thrilled with her party.

Have fun at your BBQ.

Where's Russ?  I know he drank and made out in movie theatres.  SD- you usually pour the booze into something else...you drink 1/2 the Coke and pour in the rum.  For other contraband, you need to be more inventive.  Mr LM went to elaborate lengths to sneak drugs into concerts....coat cigarette papers with hash oil and hide in your wallet in between your IDs.    

|