So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

Drive from Van or from St-Louis? It would be more realistic if I was based further east.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

You're already halfway there!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Did you already leave for your trip, Michel?  I had no idea...

There was a midnight madness sale at Ikea and it was super duper busy.  I've never seen it that busy before.  We walked out empty-handed though.  We really wanted patio table and the chairs but they were all sold out when we got there. :(

purelife

G'night everyone.  I'm already exhausted.  

Michel

Sportsdude

bwhahaha yeah, like I'm going to go now. lol
I've only seen IKEA once in my life and I about crashed on the highway when I passed it.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

OMG.

I've fallen in love.  

This is the back of the house....(the front is spectacular as well)  on 2 1/2 gorgeous acres.  It's been a long time since I've come across something I would leave my place for.  This would do it.

[img style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" src="http://www.qualicumrealestate.com/upload/image/450x450/1206674345107096.jpg" border=0]

What the hey....here's the front.

[img style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" src="http://www.qualicumrealestate.com/upload/image/450x450/120664905371558034.jpg" border=0]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

No time for coffee.......I'm packing.

Michel

P.C.

I don't know what possessed me to even look......maybe because our neighbours of many many years are leaving.     But I was quite surprised to see such a beautiful house (on acreage) that's actually affordable.   The only drawback, is that it's in the opposite direction....putting hubby even further from work.  (maybe if I buy him a helicopter )

Michel

P.C.

I could bring the salamanders with me.  The tree would have to stay I'm afraid.

I need to find something negative about that place so I can get it off my mind.  Work with me.

|